$10 Games at Best Buy (360-Table Tennis// DS-Elite Beat Agents) - YMMV

FoxHoundADAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Sorry if this is a re-post but I didn't see anything on the first 2 pages.

Best Buy had a few boxes of $9.99 games. A couple junk games but thought these were worth picking up:

360: Rock Star's Table Tennis
360: Superman Returns
360: NBA Live '07
360: Gun
360: Wartech
DS: Elite Beat Agents

Just a heads up.

Edit: Looks like YMMV but it didn't look like it was a clearence just for my BB.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']No need to apologize at all.

Thanks for letting us know![/quote]Well I know how people get when there is a re-post but I searched so it didn't look like it had been posted.

If I go back by I'll check what the other games were but when I was going through the box they weren't even remembering.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Well I know how people get when there is a re-post but I searched so it didn't look like it had been posted.

If I go back by I'll check what the other games were but when I was going through the box they weren't even remembering.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The repost nazi here are horrible.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Sorry if this is a re-post but I didn't see anything on the first 2 pages.

Best Buy had a few boxes of $9.99 games. A couple junk games but thought these were worth picking up:

360: Rock Star's Table Tennis
DS: Elite Beat Agents

Just a heads up.[/quote]

is this confirmed to be nationwide or just ymmv?

i would like to get Elite Beat but not driving to that store unless its for real...

I believe it is YMMV, 2 of the 3 nearby Best Buy have the bins "4.99 and up" but they are mostly PS2, Xbox, and GBA (unless they were picked clean, then that sucks). :(

I added YMMV, although I should note this wasn't in the bin marked $4.99 and up, it was specificly marked $9.99.

Also I went to the other Best Buy near me and they didn't even have either of these games. So check your largest Best Buy in your town.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']Very new, what does YMMV stand for?[/quote]"Your Millage May Vary"

Basicaly it isn't nation wide so you may or may not be able to get the same deal.

Mine had this a few days ago and most everything is already cleared out. I was surprised to see FFV Advance in the bin and it wasn't a misplace since there were multiple copies and they had the $9.99 price tag on them.

bread's done
Back