$10 Games @ walmart.com

Tricky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$0.97 shipping or free site to store

:ds:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...34&depts=&ref=125866.421648+500524.4292541386

Salon Superstar
SpongeBob SquarePants: Yellow Avenger
Bratz: Forever Diamondz
Build A Lot
Spitfire Heroes: Tales of the Royal Air Force
Women's Murder Club Games
Championship Pony
Sudokuro
Safari Adventures
Chicken Blaster
M&M's Adventure
Little League World Series 08
Monster Lab
Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise
Planet 51
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Dream Dancer
Tomb Raider Underworld
Christmas Carol
Blue Dragon Plus
Shining Stars
Indy 500
Tak Mojo Mistake
Zenses Rainforest Edition
Ener-G: Dance Squad
Dream Chronicles
Toy Shop
Super Dodgeball Brawlers
Monster Mayhem: Build and Battle
Guitar Rock Tour
Magical Starsign
Puzzle De Harvest Moon
Polarium
Secret Saturday Beast 5th
Again
Games Around The World
Gourmet Chef
AJ & Aly
Elite Beat Agents
PDC World Championship Darts
Golden Compass
Barnyard Blast
Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles
Red Bull BC One
Top Spin 3
Puchi Puchi Virus
My Stop Smoking Coach
SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters

:wii:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...2806938&search_sort=4&selected_items=+&depts=

Burger Island
Game Party
Tournament Pool
Calvin Tuckers Redneck Jamboree
Aces
Guitar Hero Aerosmith - Game Only
Ultimate Board Game Collection
ATV Quad Kings
Jeep Thrills
Project Runway
High School Musical: Sing It!
Crazy Chicken Tales
Word Jong Party
Candy Factory
AMF Bowling Pinbusters
Margot's Word Brain
Guinness World Records: The Videogame
Bakguan: Battle Brawlers
Munchables
World Championship Athletics
Kawasaki Quad Bikes
Safari Adventures
Mushroom Men
Winter Sports 2
Monster Trux Off-Road
Death Jr.: Root of Evil
Spiderwick Chronicles
Nerf n Strike - Software Only
Battle Rage
George Of The Jungle
Domino Rally
Totally Spies! Totally Party!
Story Hour: Fairy Tales
Cocoto Kart Racer
Defendin' de Penguin
Castle of Shikigami III
Merv Griffin's Crosswords
Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing
Skate City Heroes
Cocoto Magic Circus
Geon Cube
Counter Force
Monster Mayhem: Build and Battle
Naked Brothers Band
Ultimate Band
Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland
Petz: Crazy Monkeyz
Secret Saturday Beast 5th
Myth Makers: Orbs of Doom
Ninja Bread Man
Championship Foosball
Myth Makers:Super Kart Cup GP
Vertigo
Rock And Roll Adventures

:ps3:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...2810769&search_sort=4&selected_items=+&depts=

Brutal Legend
Chaotic

:psp:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...91&depts=&ref=125866.421648+500524.4293938706

Justice League Heroes
Up
The Sims 2
MX vs.ATV: Untamed
Mortal Kombat: Unchained
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Medal Of Honor Heroes
Thrillville: Off the Rails
Midway Arcade Treasures: Extended Play
LocoRoco 2
Ghostbusters
Prince Of Persia Rival Swords
Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe
Twisted Metal: Head On
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

:ps2:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...=&ref=125866.421648+500524.4294296148&ic=96_0

Cars: Race O Rama
High School Musical: Sing It! Bundle w/ Microphone
Disney Princess
Bee Movie Game
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Shrek's Carnival Craze
Wall-E
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009
X-Men: The Official Game
Shaun White Snowboarding
Cabela's Monster Bass
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Luxor Pharaoh's Challenge
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010
Backyard Football 2010
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Art of Fighting Anthology
World Heroes Anthology
Backyard Football 2009
Metropolismania 2
Fatal Fury Battle Archives V2
Fatal Fury Battle Archives V1
Mountain Bike Adrenaline
George Of The Jungle
Guitar Hero 2 GH
Falling Stars
Cocoto Fishing Master
Neogeo Battle Colliseum
Backyard Baseball 2009
Disney's Kim Possible: What's the Switch
7 Wonders of Ancient World
Daisenryaku Exceed
Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri
World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer
Duel Masters
Major League Baseball 2K7
Dance Factory
THE PIT
River King: A Wonderful Journey
King of Fighters
Th3 Plan
MX World Tour
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am
World Championship Poker 2 Featuring Howard Lederer
Dancing With The Stars
Iridium Runners

:360:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...3873225&search_sort=4&selected_items=+&depts=

James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Brutal Legend
Baja 1000: Off-Road Racing
World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer
Golden Axe
Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Expansion Pack
Fairytale Fights
NFL Head Coach 09
Battle Fantasia
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 - game only
Shadowrun
College Hoops 2K7
Rock Revolution
Lost
Con

[quote name='Drclaw411']

Also: and

*points to fans of the heats (yes, i know there's no 's')

this. and fuck rondo.[/QUOTE]
tl;dr :lol:

But in all honesty, as much as I like to bust your balls to watch you freak out and make posts like that.. Have you ever seen him play live? Such a great vision of the floor that you can't really get a view for on TV, and he's got such a good handle on the ball. He might not be a pure scorer like Rose is, but he's a great match up with the C's. Is he the type of guy to lead a franchise to a potential title like Rose is doing? No, I won't argue with that. But he makes a great compliment to what he's got on the Celtics.

Christ, I read most of this thread thinking you guys were talking about Rondo of Swords and couldn't figure it out since it wasn't on the list. Sometimes I feel more stupid than normal.

[quote name='salty tbone']Christ, I read most of this thread thinking you guys were talking about Rondo of Swords and couldn't figure it out since it wasn't on the list. Sometimes I feel more stupid than normal.[/QUOTE]

What is this Rose game you guys keep talking about? Rumble Roses? It's not on the DS like Rondo right?

all this talk about rondo over rose and rose over rondo is pretty funny. but its all crap since the Lakers are gonna 3-Peat anyways. Lets go Lake-Show!! LWO 4-Life!!!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am

Was worth scanning the list just to see a game with this title xD

Thanks TC

[quote name='confoosious']What is this Rose game you guys keep talking about? Rumble Roses? It's not on the DS like Rondo right?[/QUOTE]

Probably Rule of Rose. For $10, that would be a good deal.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']tl;dr :lol:

But in all honesty, as much as I like to bust your balls to watch you freak out and make posts like that.. Have you ever seen him play live? Such a great vision of the floor that you can't really get a view for on TV, and he's got such a good handle on the ball. He might not be a pure scorer like Rose is, but he's a great match up with the C's. Is he the type of guy to lead a franchise to a potential title like Rose is doing? No, I won't argue with that. But he makes a great compliment to what he's got on the Celtics.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, i completley agree with that. There is no pg in the NBA that would fit better on the C's than Rondo does (imho, I think a perfect backup for him on the C's would be Acie Law). I have seen him play in person (my dad and i share bulls season tickets and ive seen them play the C's a few times, including the playoffs a few years ago). My biggest beefs with Rondo are that people put him in the class with Rose, Nash, and Williams (and sometimes even Paul) when he just isn't. They point to his assist numbers. True he is an absolutley elite passer, but he does still pad his stats. There have been many an ocasion that he's been very much alone on a fast break, stopped, and waited for somebody else to catch up so he could pass for the assist. I also am still sore at him for throwing Kirk Hinrich into a scorer's table in the playoffs (hey, most Bulls fans still hate James Posey too). It just irks me to see people truly believe that Rondo, who can't even hit a simple jumper most of the time (although I think he is more of a streaky shooter who's usually cold than a bad shooter) is anywhere close to Derrick Rose. Rose could win MVP this year, Rondo is a 2nd tier all-star. I could debate this for hours, but i wont annoy everybody lol.

Also, sorry for the Cavs joke, I'm not sure why i felt like being an asshole. For what it's worth, everybody in Chicago hates LeBitch too. In fact, a large portion of fans, while we would have been excited if we signed James, were kind of hoping for Boozer or Amar'e (Bosh and Lee weren't what we needed). If we had gotten James as well, it certainly wouldn't have hurt the Bulls in the standings but to be honest i'm not sure our record would be drastically different one way or the other, and Rose would likely not be the player he is and Boozer would also be less effective, as it would have been James's team. The thing people forget about the Bulls is that they are still in the top tier in the NBA despite having Boozer+Noah for a total of 6 games thus far. Both have missed time.

As for your Cavaliers, don't take this the wrong way but they should be ashamed of themselves. Going in, I picked them for the 7th seed. I have never seen a team quit like they did. As soon as LeAss kicked their asses at the Q, they basically said "welp, so much for trying to do anything of worth". I understand that they have had a horrendous amount of injuries, but I can't help wondering if some of the are organization-induced for tanking purposes. I kept my season tickets the years in between the Jordan/Pippen era and the Gordon/Deng era, so I know all about guys being "injured" for months with bumps and bruises that would normally take about 2 weeks at most to heal. (Really? Jay Williams and Tyson Chandler are out for the same 5 consecutive months with "back soreness"?). But I just can't help thinking that no team with the work ethic of Jamison and Coach Scott on their side have any buisness with the record the Cavaliers do.

Lol sorry for the wall of text. Summary: Rondo is good, but not MVP level like Rose is. Bulls fans hate LeBron too. Cavs are better than their record and need to care more and not go through the motions.

[quote name='ZCG']Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am

Was worth scanning the list just to see a game with this title xD

Thanks TC[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about this one, but I can't pull the trigger at $10 +tax

[quote name='confoosious']What is this Rose game you guys keep talking about? Rumble Roses? It's not on the DS like Rondo right?[/QUOTE]
I would LOVE to see somebody photoshop Rose and Rondo on the boxes of the games with their names in the title lol.

[quote name='darkpice']all this talk about rondo over rose and rose over rondo is pretty funny. but its all crap since the Lakers are gonna 3-Peat anyways. Lets go Lake-Show!! LWO 4-Life!!![/QUOTE]
I'd love to play the Lakers in the finals! Think about it. Rose vs Kobe, Boozer v Gasol, Noah v Bynum, Deng v Artest. And Phil going for another three-peat against the team he made his name with. I'd have to give the edge to the Lakers, but that'd be fun as hell.

Why the fuck do we get yelled at for turning a Best Buy thread into Terminator Salvation discussion, but this is fine? I reported every one of you.

^^^^^^^^^ he mad lol

might bite on sonic chronicles. thanks for the heads up OP

haha boooooooooooooooooooooooozzeeeerrrrrr

Scal is the reason Bulls are #3 in the east, all facts

[quote name='Temidien']
1849109365_569a41f236_z.jpg

...that's a lot of shovelware...[/QUOTE]

lmfao

I'm interested in the Poker game on 360. I just have to see how good it is. I really like console poker games where you do tournaments and stuff.

How is project Slypheed? They are selling that for like 9 bucks.

I picked up the Lost game for $10, been waiting it for awhile but couldn't justify anymore than this. I am a big fan of the show, so I am sure I'll be happy with this, thanks OP.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Why the fuck do we get yelled at for turning a Best Buy thread into Terminator Salvation discussion, but this is fine? I reported every one of you.[/QUOTE]

853b55f1-220b-49c4-8dfe-6bf5c4b08a29.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Why the fuck do we get yelled at for turning a Best Buy thread into Terminator Salvation discussion, but this is fine? I reported every one of you.[/QUOTE]
83617221.png

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Why so much hate on Brutal Legend. That game is most defintely worth more then 10 dollars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it pains me any time I see Brutul Legend for $10, which is pretty much the price everywhere. I loved that game, as I love all Tim Schafer games, and it got a lot of crap for the RTS parts, even though they're easy and uncomplicated. Its worth at least $20 just for the comedy, unique game world, and awesome soundtrack.

[quote name='hellhunde']Yeah, it pains me any time I see Brutul Legend for $10, which is pretty much the price everywhere. I loved that game, as I love all Tim Schafer games, and it got a lot of crap for the RTS parts, even though they're easy and uncomplicated. Its worth at least $20 just for the comedy, unique game world, and awesome soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Difficulty aside on the RTS parts, the problem is they just weren't any fun, and so much of the game is placed around them.

If the game was the type of game the demo tricked me into believing it was it would have been a great game.

[quote name='Ryuu555']I also did a writeup about The Munchables on my game blog a while back. Might help some people.
http://innerchildgamer.com/like-pac-man-katamari-try-the-munchables/[/QUOTE]
Really nice review, man. Thanks for posting!

[quote name='Blade3D']I picked up the Lost game for $10, been waiting it for awhile but couldn't justify anymore than this. I am a big fan of the show, so I am sure I'll be happy with this, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I bought the PS3 version a while back for about $15 or so after watching the series for the first time (I marathoned it and completed the whole run in less than a month). Needless to say, I was head over heels in love with Lost. But the game is terrible. Really fucking terrible. Sorry, man. :\

Thanks to everyone in here that didn't think we had enough OT useless posts in here. Thank you ever so much.

Keep things on-topic, now that we have all the crap cleaned out of here. If you can't do that, find somewhere else to go to.

bread's done
Back