10 gift card for Forza 2 at best buy

[quote name='linkpwns']Could you return the game and keep the gift card?

Or would they only give you 50 back?[/quote]They charge you $49.99 for the game and $10 for the gift card on the receipt.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']They charge you $49.99 for the game and $10 for the gift card on the receipt.[/quote] Yep, true enough. From the BB policy:

Please note: You must also return the free gift in order to receive a full refund. If you are unable to do so, the value of the free gift will be subtracted from the purchase price of the item being returned. You will be refunded the difference. The value of the free gift is based on the price it was regularly sold for on the date of your original purchase.

So getting the GC and using it in the same purchase cant happen eh? How about buying it returning it then using the GC and the 5 Dollar off coupon on the second Transaction?:cool:

[quote name='TehTriggerman']So getting the GC and using it in the same purchase cant happen eh? How about buying it returning it then using the GC and the 5 Dollar off coupon on the second Transaction?:cool:[/quote]You can't use the GC on the same transaction. As for the second part, you'd return the first game you bought, but they'd only give you back $50 since you already used the GC on the second transaction.

Oh my bad. I just did a quick page browse. Usually, forum board search engines never give good results so I just assumed it was the same with this forum.

If it makes you feel any better, my friend recently mentioned wanting to get this, and your (re)post caught my eye. It's not something I would have searched for, and now he's probably gonna get it at Best Buy.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']If it makes you feel any better, my friend recently mentioned wanting to get this, and your (re)post caught my eye. It's not something I would have searched for, and now he's probably gonna get it at Best Buy.[/quote]

He'd better hurry up. The deal expires soon.

bread's done
Back