$10 LA Noire(Vanilla) after -$10 off @gamer mag coupon @ BB

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This is the regular "vanilla" version of the game not the recently released "complete" edition which has been avail for $30 several times.

Although this is posted in the @gamer thread the post isn't wiki & the OP doesn't reflect the stacks to keep the current deals visable since people still seem to miss out on the deals found in the thread.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308421

:ps3::360: LA Noire

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=3181570790529455266&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=L.A.+Noire&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1%7E%7Eq4c2e412e204e6f697265%7E%7Enf399%7C%7C4f6e2053616c65&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

[quote name='BudzMcGee'] "coupon flip" dance for a minute or two [/QUOTE]

Hrm... maybe to go with my other assinine comments I've been making to Jr detectives I should scribble in red pen something like "I'm not wearing any underwear" on the back of these coupons before handing them over for inspection.

[quote name='Enuf']LOL :whee: I just had that happen when using my b2g1 coupon then I told her they all work on sale prices & she looked after scanning and was like "good deal" like I didn't already know it was.[/QUOTE]

I love the "good deal" a lot more than the Jr detectives at least. I went into CVS to do a deal that invovled getting 3 twelve packs of coke and a zhu zhu pet for 12 cents (or getting paid 13 cents, depending on how you look at it) and the clerk was like "did you know that would happen, that's a great deal" and we talked for a little bit, but I just wanted to be like "Of Course I knew that would happen, why else would somebody go into a CVS at 2 in the morning and buy 3 twelve packs and a zhu zhu pet!"

[quote name='DerClaw']I love the "good deal" a lot more than the Jr detectives at least. I went into CVS to do a deal that invovled getting 3 twelve packs of coke and a zhu zhu pet for 12 cents (or getting paid 13 cents, depending on how you look at it) and the clerk was like "did you know that would happen, that's a great deal" and we talked for a little bit, but I just wanted to be like "Of Course I knew that would happen, why else would somebody go into a CVS at 2 in the morning and buy 3 twelve packs and a zhu zhu pet!"[/QUOTE]LOL I just got the $5 motorstorm Apocolypse deal at BB yesterday & the game rep was like I didn't we had all these good deals or else I would've been buying...told him to join CAG that way we have another in-store rep to add more deals to the table w/o others having to go in-store themselves then repost here.
In some ways I 'd rather not have employees be too "in the loop" since not all could be trusted to be "fair" with the knowledge that true "CAGism" can provide.

bread's done
Back