10 MS points

nesagwa

CAG Veteran
Not sure how I ended up with 10 points (I think it was leftover from when they did AOE3 through GFWL for 10 points) but is there anything on XBLA that costs that much?

Or is there a way I can just add a lower amount than 400 to my account?

No to both of these questions. No matter what you do you will be stuck with an extra 10 MSP unless you figure out something to buy that's worth a lot of points to get rid of them. I recently got rid of 20 MSP that had been plaguing me for 2 years.

You can get some weird small amounts from Xbox Rewards. If you can build up 140 points (each monthly survey is worth 20), there is a gamerpic pack for Mass Effect 1 that costs 150 points.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You can get some weird small amounts from Xbox Rewards. If you can build up 140 points (each monthly survey is worth 20), there is a gamerpic pack for Mass Effect 1 that costs 150 points.[/QUOTE]

I guess that's the best bet. 40 points down, 60+ more to go.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Why do you need to get down to zero anyway? :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol... It's a really big pain to look at, sometimes I wish like I can just delete the extra points, I wish live worked like the PS Store.

[quote name='skiizim']lol... It's a really big pain to look at, sometimes I wish like I can just delete the extra points, I wish live worked like the PS Store.[/QUOTE]

I just put a piece of duct tape on my screen to cover it up. Looks snazzy with my 42" plasma with a square piece of duct tape on it. I can then write any number I want on there. I want 10,000 MSP...BOOM, done. Now I want 20,000...get out the sharpie and...BOOM, done! :p

bread's done
Back