10% off 3 DVD/Blu-Ray @ BB 10/6-10/20

BlueLobstah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Got this in my email today, and didn't see a post for it.

Direct link: http://bbcorp.postfuture.net/P/v3/C...92299267;26;02&R=T1_CPN_50595&A=1007&ci=50595

Image:
brdvd10off.png

Not a fantastic deal, but I suppose if you plan on picking up 3 blu-rays/dvds in the next two weeks it might be of some use.

They're OK coupons when picking up stuff already on-sale.

With BB, we'll have to see what's good in these couple of weeks.

Hmmm..my BB has given me a hard time with these before-if it was already on sale, they said I couldn't use it, because the coupon says "do not combine with other offers"; they said that anything on sale was already an "offer". Oh well, maybe YMMV...

There are also the October 2008 "Best Buy Insider" magazines that seem to be over with the DVDs that have both a "10% off any single DVD or BluRay" coupon (it then goes on say "Limit of 3 items per coupon") and also a double RZ points coupon for any BluRay.

The coupons are good 10/1-10/31.

[quote name='KevinMassacre']ever since the sales tax hike in chicago, 10% off just means "no tax" for anyone living here. :cry:[/quote]

Ditto for Cali residents too, only maybe a few extra cents off since it's not quite as high as Chi-town. Higher taxes, 101 years running for the Cubbies...
man, things suck for my beloved city. But hey, Orton threw some mad yards Sunday!

...strange things are afoot in Chicago.

bread's done
Back