$10 off $30 w/ Google Checkout Back at Many Stores

n8rockerasu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
I've still been working on my Christmas shopping, and noticed that Ecost.com and Shop4tech.com are both doing the $10 off $30 again. I didn't check all the retailers, but I'm sure they're not the only ones. Shop4tech says it runs through 12/18. We can probably thank Buy.com for these other sellers bringing it back, considering they've kept it this whole time. Woohoo! This really is a tremendous deal.

WORKING STORES (so far)
shop4tech
dvdempire
cduniverse
buy.com
bestprices.com
savingslots.com
ecost.com (Working again, after being informed orders were "erroneously" cancelled. Ugh...like I need more reasons to be a conspiracy theorist)

NO GO
gamefly

You beat me to posting this by literally 10 seconds. Luckily I refreshed the forum just before hitting submit to make sure no one else posted it.

I pre-ordered Kirby Squeak Squad DS for $26 total from CDUniverse. Not bad for a $35 game (much better than the Best Buy GGC).

This deal killed my wallet last month and it's really gonna kill it now with the holidays looming.

Looks like this would make Tony Hawk Downhill Jam for the Wii about $32 shipped from eCost.com.

I'm not biting, but someone else might.

if anyone knows other stores this is back at please post....
so far good:
shop4tech
dvdempire
cduniverse
ecost
buy.com(never left)

no good:
gamefly :(

[quote name='xplode427']if anyone knows other stores this is back at please post....
so far good:
shop4tech
dvdempire
cduniverse
ecost
buy.com(never left)

no good:
gamefly :([/QUOTE]

hopefully gamefly in a few days ... i want FF3 for 21 bucks

[quote name='xeex']Looks like this would make Tony Hawk Downhill Jam for the Wii about $32 shipped from eCost.com.

I'm not biting, but someone else might.[/quote]
everytime I add that game to my cart, it says there's nothing there...

*EDIT*

I switch my browser to IE and it works fine...it doesn't like firefox

[quote name='slidecage']hopefully gamefly in a few days ... i want FF3 for 21 bucks[/QUOTE]
that would be nice. i already ordered from cduniverse for $32, but i would love viva pinata for $31 instead of $41 after tax. its either $9 off or $19 for a near brand new game guaranteed with mint packaging. i got sc:da at release for $37 before it expired last time after a $5 coupon.

[quote name='D. Monic']I pre-ordered Kirby Squeak Squad DS for $26 total from CDUniverse. Not bad for a $35 game (much better than the Best Buy GGC).[/quote]

$30 game, so you got about the same deal :p.

[quote name='SpazX']$30 game, so you got about the same deal :p.[/QUOTE]
Crap! You're right. I compared it to Gamestop's price, which is $34.99. But other places sell it for $30 (TRU, Amazon, Wal-Mart). Gamestop's just trying to rip us off.

Well, thanks for pointing that out. At least I've got plenty of time to cancel.

[quote name='Blade70']I got money in Bank account and now I ready to use it. :(

Edit: Yoshi Island DS for $25 at Buy.com[/quote]

can't get yoshi island at buy.com at that price.

use cduniverse!

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']Curse you google! 30 again! Go back to 10 off 20![/quote]

wow... 10 off 20? that must have been also a killer on the wallet!

[quote name='crewj']can't get yoshi island at buy.com at that price.

use cduniverse![/quote]

yeah didn't know :(

Yeah, so I just got an email telling me my Ecost.com order had been cancelled because they no longer accept payment from google checkout. WTF is that??? They go from just readding the $10 off $30 deal yesterday to not accepting it as a payment method at all!?! I'm sure as soon as they put it back up, people started ordering stuff like mad, but what did they think was going to happen? I'm so sick of companies being this stupid. Who the hell is in charge over there? So what if I ordered 2 items that both had rebates and would allow me to get out of this deal only spending $2! Once again, the smart consumer gets punished. I forgot, only stupid people are allowed to shop.

/rant

menubar_games_ds.gif

It it me, or i dont see Wii on BestPrices.com's tab?

Edit: Just preordered Red Steel on cdempire, $46.06 shipped. I hope I get it on monday or sooner.

[quote name='anch']
menubar_games_ds.gif

It it me, or i dont see Wii on BestPrices.com's tab?

Edit: Just preordered Red Steel on cdempire, $46.06 shipped. I hope I get it on monday or sooner.[/quote]

Just so you know I think red steel is cheaper on www.familyvideo.com, without using google checkout. Its something like $44 shipped i think, and also if youve never purchased from them you can get another $5 off.

Trust me feel the pain, i still have a credit card bill from last month to pay off so i dont think i will be getting anything right now, besides i have everything i want now, except my FFIII which i do not know if my dvdempire.com order for 27.xx will hold up since they changed the price, hopefully it will.

Viva P is coming up at cduniverse for 54 and buy.com for 54 also to make it 44 total shipped for either option. @50 bucks at BB, This doesn't beat out Best buy Gamer gift card deal, plus I'd have to wait for it to come in the mail. ah well...

[quote name='jack001']Just so you know I think red steel is cheaper on www.familyvideo.com, without using google checkout. Its something like $44 shipped i think, and also if youve never purchased from them you can get another $5 off.[/quote]

actually its $38.97 or something like that...its REALLY cheap on familyvideo if you use the NEWMEM96 coupon code :)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, so I just got an email telling me my Ecost.com order had been cancelled because they no longer accept payment from google checkout. [/QUOTE]

I got the same email earlier today but just got another email from Google saying the eCost cancellations were a mistake and that eCost still accepts Google Checkout. I'm trying again to see what happens.

I got an email today saying that google charged my credit card for 27.xx (and that the item was shipped) so i am probably in the clear, i will not know until the first credit card statement arrives however what i am actually being charged.

[quote name='Asgardian']any good places to get SMT: Devil Summoner?[/QUOTE]

It will end up costing about $42 shipped from CDUniverse.

[quote name='slidecage']gamefly has said they will not be doing the coupon again.[/QUOTE]

seems stupid there are many games I would be willing to buy with this coupon from gamefly that I won't be now

bread's done
Back