$10 off $30 w/ Google Checkout Back at Many Stores

n8rockerasu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
I've still been working on my Christmas shopping, and noticed that Ecost.com and Shop4tech.com are both doing the $10 off $30 again. I didn't check all the retailers, but I'm sure they're not the only ones. Shop4tech says it runs through 12/18. We can probably thank Buy.com for these other sellers bringing it back, considering they've kept it this whole time. Woohoo! This really is a tremendous deal.

WORKING STORES (so far)
shop4tech
dvdempire
cduniverse
buy.com
bestprices.com
savingslots.com
ecost.com (Working again, after being informed orders were "erroneously" cancelled. Ugh...like I need more reasons to be a conspiracy theorist)

NO GO
gamefly

I just want to say that GOOGLE CHECKOUT ROCKS!!!!! They actually do charge you the price thats in the google checkout because i just got my credit card bill and all my games cost me the exact same price as was in google checkout, i was amazed and now i am going to order more stuff because its so much cheaper than retail! Dont listen to the receipts and stuff that you get because it really does charge you the right amount, this is a testimonial to that!

[quote name='minimofo']where?[/QUOTE]

I bought a Classic Controller, as well as the nunchuck and the total was $33.17 at CD Universe. ($43.17 - $10)

[quote name='slidecage']worker on phone said gamefly will NOT be bring this coupon back : ([/QUOTE]
LOL. I might be single-handed responsible for that, considering how often I used it with them. :lol:

I thought my order was eligible for a $10 bonus. Why didn't I receive a credit?

When you shop with select merchants, Google Checkout will issue you an automatic $10 bonus on any purchase of $30 or more, before tax and shipping.

Since Google is offering the $10 bonus, your credit won't appear on the merchant's site, and it will not be reflected in any email communications you might receive from the merchant. You can view your bonus on the Google Checkout confirmation page after you place your order, and you can also view it in the Purchase history section of your account.

How many times can I receive a $10 bonus?

There is no limit! You can take advantage of the automatic $10 bonus at any participating store, as often as you'd like. Just make sure your initial total is $30 or more, before shipping and tax is charged.

Note: Items purchased under this promotion are not to be re-sold. Google reserves the right to limit the $10 bonuses for buyers who resale items purchased under the promotion.

The $10 bonus doesn't appear when I place an order. What's up?

The $10 bonus is offered by Google, so your credit may not appear on the merchant's site, and it may not be reflected in any email communications you might receive from the merchant. You can view your bonus on the Google Checkout confirmation page after you place your order, and you can also view it in the Purchase history section of your account.

For anyone who ordered Elite Beat Agents from BestPrices.com, did your ordered get backordered? I ordered yesterday evening and got an email late last night saying my order has been backordered and it could take up to 2 weeks for them to restock. :cry: Anyone else run into the same problem?

[quote name='V878']For anyone who ordered Elite Beat Agents from BestPrices.com, did your ordered get backordered? I ordered yesterday evening and got an email late last night saying my order has been backordered and it could take up to 2 weeks for them to restock. :cry: Anyone else run into the same problem?[/quote]

Yeah got that email too. Whats weird is that on the website it says its in stock.

I signed up just now but I didnt use the link for the free $10 bonus on your first $10... is there any way for me to still get the bonus?

Is it just me, or is Google Checkout not working right now? I tried both of my browsers, and when I click on the Google Checkout button, I always get "Connection closed by remote server" (opera) / "document contains no data" (firefox) - in other words, there's no page. What gives?

For those who ordered Elite Beat Agents from BestPrices.com, I emailed them and got the following response:

Hi,
We do have stock of the game now with a new warehouse. In order for the item to be shipped out immediately, I would need to cancel the current order and have you place a new order. Let me know if you would like for me to do so. I know it is a bit of a hassle, but the system unfortunately will not allow for me to simply move the order to the new warehouse. That is why the current order would need to be canceled, and a new order submitted. Let me know and I will cancel this order and instruct you on the next steps.

I contacted them again today and they said they will contact the old warehouse to cancel the order (should happen today). The CSR said they will send an email when the order is cancelled and after which, you can place your new order.
So hope they cancel soon so I can place the order again. Kinda a hassle but just hoping I get the game by the end of the week. Anyone who got backordered from them should prolly contact them as well.

JR.com now has the $10 off $30 deal with google checkout.

I just wish they had had it a week ago when I ordered the Black Friday DVDs and Shadowhearts:FTNW.:roll:

bread's done
Back