10% off $35.00 purchases at HMV.ca (until Oct. 15)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Got this in an email:

Use the following Promo Code to get 10% off any order of $35.00 or more (before taxes) when you order online at the new HMV.ca website.
Promo code: HU2427
(Online Orders Only. Offer expires October 15, 2007)

Most of their gaming stuff is overpriced, while the retail-priced products (Wii, PSP, GH2, 360 Elite, PS3) are OOS. You may find something you like, though.

www.hmv.ca

Looks kinda good, I was kinda eyeing Phoenix Wright Justice For All for $25 instore. I'm sure there are some more ok deals if I dig enough.

But does anyone know how much they charge for shipping? I can't seem to find any prices on there, and I don't want to create an account just to see what checkout says...

[quote name='ragnar14']Looks kinda good, I was kinda eyeing Phoenix Wright Justice For All for $25 instore. I'm sure there are some more ok deals if I dig enough.

But does anyone know how much they charge for shipping? I can't seem to find any prices on there, and I don't want to create an account just to see what checkout says...[/quote]

Shipping is free for $39 and up, if your getting to $35 to use the coupon then just add a little bit more to get free shipping

bread's done
Back