$10 off $59.99 Purchase through Paypal on Playstation Store

Warruz

CAGiversary!
Just got this email, great if your looking to buy a new game digitally.

[attachment=17920:paypal.jpg]

Man I didn't get that email.  That would be great as I just scored a $50 PSN card from Newegg for $38 (Newegg has 5% off PSN cards and I got a welcome back $10 GC to use).  Brand new digital game would have been $38.  Oh well, maybe it will come to me today.

Does anyone know if this works with just adding funds to your PSN wallet or do you have to actully be purchasing something?

Man I didn't get that email. That would be great as I just scored a $50 PSN card from Newegg for $38 (Newegg has 5% off PSN cards and I got a welcome back $10 GC to use). Brand new digital game would have been $38. Oh well, maybe it will come to me today.
Do you need email to get deal?

Can we get some more details on this for those of us who didn't get it. Is there any fine print in the email about the offer terms?

"To apply this Offer, you must a) have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal providing the Offer, and c) make a purchase at a participating store and pay with PayPal at the register or online checkout no later than 11:59 PM EST on the expiration date."

Notice section B. So sorry.

"To apply this Offer, you must a) have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal providing the Offer, and c) make a purchase at a participating store and pay with PayPal at the register or online checkout no later than 11:59 PM EST on the expiration date."

Notice section B. So sorry.
Okay that's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying.

I guess that's what I get for always using the Sony Card on PSN instead of Paypal. :p

Thanks for the heads-up! Looks like I got the email around 5 this morning; I would have probably ignored it otherwise.

Think I'll use it on Just Cause 3 since there's inexplicably no Best Buy pre-order credit with that game.

I've spent $30 already during this rebate period. I assumed JC3 will count $50 towards the promotion, though by their description of how their promotions work, it looks like it actually counts $60 towards the Sony deal

https://image.paypal-communication.com/paypal_na/hi_bu/na_ppmn/ppmn_microsite/How-To-Redeem.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't look but can you pre-order old blood ? Figure I would use it on that and something else.

okay i want to pre order street fighter V ps4
I got 30 dollars on my psn wallet
Would i have to add ANOTHER 60 to use this deal or can i use it with the money i already have on my funds?

okay i want to pre order street fighter V ps4
I got 30 dollars on my psn wallet
Would i have to add ANOTHER 60 to use this deal or can i use it with the money i already have on my funds?
You need to use $60 via PayPal.

The discount comes from them, not Sony.

I haven't checked out yet. I can't figure how to make sure you check out with PayPal if you have more than $59.99 already in your wallet. It looks like they'll use those funds first regardless of your selected payment method, which I don't want to happen.

I haven't checked out yet. I can't figure how to make sure you check out with PayPal if you have more than $59.99 already in your wallet. It looks like they'll use those funds first regardless of your selected payment method, which I don't want to happen.
I was having the same issue, I have $134 in my psn wallet and it doesn't let me pay with PayPal.

Had to spend $133 as I had $70 in my wallet, but can confirm that paying the rest with PayPal gave me the $10 off after checking my paypal receipt. Wonder if adding $60 to your wallet via PayPal will give you the $10 off as well? At least I'll be getting $15 back now as well with the PSN promo!

I was having the same issue, I have $134 in my psn wallet and it doesn't let me pay with PayPal.
Last I checked, PSN doesn't let you do that, period. It's always wallet funds first, then whatever extra payment method you want if your cart goes over.

Going back and forth about this, don't really need 100 in PSN credit, but getting 25 free is nice

What do you all think? worth spending 100 bucks?
Well, you don't get the credit for adding money as PSN credit, only for buying $100 worth of "stuff" from the PSN store. And you can do it while only spending $90 if you got the email and spend at least $59.99 with Paypall providing the funds. So if there's $100 worth of stuff that you actually want from the PSN store by 11/3/15, then sure, go for it.

Just Cause 3. Not sure what I'd buy with the other $40. So do I need to get the PayPal email to qualify for this?

I can probably get Just Cause 3 for $47.99 and a $10 cert at Best Buy.

They need some good sales on digital games for once.

I can probably get Just Cause 3 for $47.99 and a $10 cert at Best Buy.
They need some good sales on digital games for once.
It's not part of the promo. Do you think they'll offer a gift card with it? I'm super hesitant buying digital anyway.

I feel like I can't take advantage of this deal.

I want to preorder WWE 2K16, and I have $3 in my wallet. When I want to checkout, $56.99 will be deducted from Paypal, so I can't get the deal. I tried to add something cheap, but you can't add a preorder game into the same cart as an available item. They have to be bought separately.

So, even I try to use the $3, PSN needs to add funds so I will always be in the same dilemma. I wish I could find something for exactly $3.00 then I would be all set.

And then if I bought something for $2.99, I will still have .01 in my wallet so the WWE 2K16 preorder would be $59.98. Right?

EDIT: I just ahead and pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of WWE 2K16. Worth it for the extra content. Paypal used the $10 offer in the transaction. 

I got the email as well and get to the checkout with star wars deluxe so its over the 59 bucks price in the web store and it shows the price as normal and not 10 bucks off, am i reading right from you that have done the deal is i will get the 10 back from paypal? and it don't show in the checkout?

bread's done
Back