$10 off $75 coupon for Games/Accessories @ Best Buy B&M

Thank you!

I plan on using this, as I believe my reward certs can also be applied!

My plan.

Bionicle Heros - 15
Stranglehold - 47

Now I need something around 15 bucks! Ideas?

[quote name='MrBeatdown']GH2 is $80.[/quote]

Thanks....

And UGH! I probably won't be able to use the coupon... Too much.

[quote name='jza1218']Man, I'd love for a coupon for once to apply to hardware, just in time for me to buy a PS3 would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Don't we all. History shows that coupons only apply to video game hardware when there is printing mistake (and even then YMMV). The margins are just too slim on today's consoles.

Thanks!

I have a Summer Of entertainment certificate as well so putting these 2 together, Ill grab a Xbox 360 wireless adapter....

I also might have some Reward certs. coming soon....

This is a pretty good deal with a plethora of recent games to get you close to the $75 by themselves:

- Bioshock
- MP3
- Strikers
- Madden (if that's your thing)

Trying to decide what I might grab with this.

Heh, I was going to make my CAG debut posting with this coupon, thanks alot OP :bomb::lol:

If I hadn't have already bought BioShock (and fallen in love with it, as one does with a certain lifeguard at the local pool when one is thirteen) I'd be right there and probably also pick up a cheap game or some MS points to round it off. But I bought BioShock PM'ing the CC ad a few weeks ago and I bought 16000 MS points when CC had that "buy 19.99 worth of XBox Live stuff, get 19.99 worth of XBox Live stuff for free" debacle (for them, not me). So I'm good I think.

Anyway, um...yeah. Keep in mind the whole floodgate of games is about to open as well...so this could come in handy.

This will be great for a Guitar Hero bundle. Thanks op!

[quote name='fine print']Get $10 off instantly, when you buy $75 in games and accessories.

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Excludes video games hardware, special order, clearance, demo and open-box items. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per customer. Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers. Items must be purchased on the same receipt. No dealers. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. no cash back. Cash value is 1/100th of 1 cent.[/quote]

Oblivion GOTY + 2nd controller for me. I have $30 in Summer of Entertainment certificates as well as $20 regular rewards certificates plus a $25 gift card so in the end it'll only cost $25.

Coupon must be present in time of purchase....well...it wasnt around when i needed it, i bought 2 360 games last weekend. can I take this coupon with the recipet and get something off..or does the purchase have to have the date of the coupons active time?

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Coupon must be present in time of purchase....well...it wasnt around when i needed it, i bought 2 360 games last weekend. can I take this coupon with the recipet and get something off..or does the purchase have to have the date of the coupons active time?[/quote]

Well if you have the receipt, you can return them (unopen of course) and buy them again with the coupon, right?

If they are opened, then I don't think they'll give you the discount. =/ Of course you're welcome to try it out

Hmm...would this work on opened items that were originaly over 75, but are marked for 71?

(Logitech Mediaboard for ps3, for the curious)

[quote name='shnizzle66']Hmm...would this work on opened items that were originaly over 75, but are marked for 71?

(Logitech Mediaboard for ps3, for the curious)[/QUOTE]

It says right on the coupon no open boxed stuff.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Coupon must be present in time of purchase....well...it wasnt around when i needed it, i bought 2 360 games last weekend. can I take this coupon with the recipet and get something off..or does the purchase have to have the date of the coupons active time?[/quote]

If you've already opened the games, just go buy them again with the coupon, and then return those new copies with the old receipt.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Does it work with any PS3/Xbox 360 game ($59.99) with PSP Slim Component AV Cable ($19.99)? $79.98 minus $10 off = $69.98![/quote]

Kirk?
=D

Anyone else have a problem with this coupon? Everything went in fine and the cashier's screen said that a $10 off $75 purchase was being applied and she hit "YES" and then total and it still would not take the $10 off, so she called a manager over and she said to just take $10 off one game. So I did get the discount, but it wasn't instant.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Anyone else have a problem with this coupon? Everything went in fine and the cashier's screen said that a $10 off $75 purchase was being applied and she hit "YES" and then total and it still would not take the $10 off, so she called a manager over and she said to just take $10 off one game. So I did get the discount, but it wasn't instant.[/QUOTE]
well it does say "$10 off a game and accessory purchase". were you buying a game and an accessory or two games?

I had to get rung up three times because the cashier kept messing it up. oh well, I finally got out of there with a game (saving it for the delayed Oblivion) and PS3 controller and a $5 guitar strap for Guitar Hero 3.

I just used this coupon on Heavenly Sword and a Wii 2000 point card. They also had to manually input the 10%, but it didn't require a manager or anything. Finally used up all of my $120 worth of RZ coupons that I got during that DVD deal a while back!

[quote name='GunstarRed']Anyone else have a problem with this coupon? Everything went in fine and the cashier's screen said that a $10 off $75 purchase was being applied and she hit "YES" and then total and it still would not take the $10 off, so she called a manager over and she said to just take $10 off one game. So I did get the discount, but it wasn't instant.[/quote]

My BB here in Macon would not let me use it on GH2 for the 360. Same thing kept happening by the coupon ringing up "valued customer" but for a value of $0. The manager said I had to buy a game and an accessory in order to use this coupon... I argued that I had that with GH2 but he said that for the 360 they consider GH2 only a game because they do not sell the guitar separately for the 360...

What a load of crap...I walked out and they asked why I wasn't going to still buy the game and I said because I can order it cheaper online...

I only buy at BB if I don't feel like waiting for shipping, but after this I am going to just pay more money for overnight shipping if I have to rather than buying from BB....

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Do they sell warranties on accessories as well, or is it just systems and games? I go through a lot of controllers[/quote]PRP's pretty much go anything that's not a consumable, like ink or paper.

A controller's PRP should be about $10, I think. Go to BB.com, stick one in the cart and see what comes up for the PRP cost.

bread's done
Back