$10 off Alice: The Madness Returns

billymagnum

CAGiversary!
by downloading this free app for iOS straight from American McGee

http://www.americanmcgee.com/2011/05/20/its-here-the-alice-storybook-on-ios/

apparently the app is also set to come out for android devices soon too if you dont an apple device.

I already preordered my copy for 360 for $25 and possibly could cancel and re-order with another $10 off...yes please.:D

EDIT: Im not sure but I think this discount may only work for purchases through the EA store. so no $15 game for me i guess. can anyone with an apple thingy confirm?

[quote name='billymagnum']by downloading this free app for iOS straight from American McGee

http://www.americanmcgee.com/2011/05/20/its-here-the-alice-storybook-on-ios/

apparently the app is also set to come out for android devices soon too if you dont an apple device.

I already preordered my copy for 360 for $25 and possibly could cancel and re-order with another $10 off...yes please.:D[/QUOTE]

Have you tried it yet? I don't have my iPad this weekend and I'm wondering if this code only works on the EA store or if they have something more generic for Amazon as well.

[quote name='bojay1997']Have you tried it yet? I don't have my iPad this weekend and I'm wondering if this code only works on the EA store or if they have something more generic for Amazon as well.[/QUOTE]

its for the EAStore only

enter 'ALICEMADNESS' for $10 off

[quote name='breakingcustoms']its for the EAStore only

enter 'ALICEMADNESS' for $10 off[/QUOTE]

That's a bummer. Still a cool download though.

[quote name='JBaby']How did you preorder for $25? Did I miss this?[/QUOTE]

My guess? Amazon order ($44.99) with a $20 gaming credit from a previous game purchase.

[quote name='arcane93']My guess? Amazon order ($44.99) with a $20 gaming credit from a previous game purchase.[/QUOTE]
bingo! $20 from L.A. Noire.

My girlfriend has an ipad but since i was at work i couldnt access it. once i re-read the post i figured it would be EA only. im glad with my preorder deal.

I did the same, used my $20 credit from L.A. Noire on the $45 Alice, ended up getting it for 25. Amazon and their credits are going to make me go broke buying games. (Already preordered Duke Nukem and Arkham City as well.)

bread's done
Back