10+% off all game accessories at amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHUZSG20

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet, sorry if I overlooked it but I got an e-mail from amazon today that all game accessories are 10% off and some are even more then that. Here's the link...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_32520_11036140_pe_btn/?node=471304&plgroup=1

Edit: Also worthy of noting, Dual Shock 3 is listed at $42.99, Xbox 360 white wireless controller is listed at $36.99 and the black 360 controller is listed at $39.99 and as I'm sure you can all guess, mostly everything qualifies for free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Dude....some serious lagtime going on here. This was posted a while ago. Try to use the search function please.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Dude....some serious lagtime going on here. This was posted a while ago. Try to use the search function please.[/quote]

... because he wasted a whole 20 seconds of your time re-posting this.

I love it when people complain and post about the search function and then move the post all the way back to the top. How about just letting it fall back a few pages instead of trying to prove a point.

Sorry I tried searching but didn't find anything. Amazon advertised it as if it just started today and I didn't see anything around here

[quote name='slickkill77']These are normal amazon prices anyway[/QUOTE]

many are, but they're also discounting xbox live points... which i don't see often

great post thanks for that! i need to blow some christmas money!!
CAGsmily!.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back