10% off all games with Cartwheel at Target. Stacks w/ B2G1.

Does this also stack with red card? I assume it would.

Of course,
....and sales tax happens to be 5% here in Virginia, so it's like every purchase is tax free at Target.

I picked up three more copies of Titanfall to return on my receipt from Tuesday.
I'll keep two of them though. The game is loads of fun, and my son and I both need a copy so we can play together.

IMPORTANT IF PLANNING TO RETURN A GAME!!!

The game that comes up free does not have it's value adjusted down by the cartwheel, only the two that are paid for. make sure the one you're returning is the lowest or scanned third.

Thanks OP. Saved like $22 across the 5 games I got from the B2G1. Apparently Cartwheel coupons can't be applied automatically after purchase, so I did a return/rebuy to make it easier on the CS worker.

IMPORTANT IF PLANNING TO RETURN A GAME!!!
The game that comes up free does not have it's value adjusted down by the cartwheel, only the two that are paid for. make sure the one you're returning is the lowest or scanned third.
I lucked out on this. I didn't check the thread before going to do the return; the CS girl just happened to ring up the one I was returning last. I didn't even notice the different return values until I left because I got the proper amount back. Soooo lucky.

EDIT: Although it looks like they DID scale the discount properly on the set of games where I had price matched one. Even better for me, as I might return one of those too, and now if I do, it won't hurt my savings.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Although it looks like they DID scale the discount properly on the set of games where I had price matched one. Even better for me, as I might return one of those too, and now if I do, it won't hurt my savings.
Yeah, the Cartwheel just didn't apply to the free one. Only realized that was what was happening because I had bought multiple sets. One of which I then had to return and rebuy because it was a $6 difference on the set with the $60 games and the one I was going to return.

Strange, I used the cartwheel on two different transactions with the B2G1.  One one transaction, it took off 10% before accounting for the free game, but on the other one, it took 10% after the free game.  Either way, still happy because I was also able to PM on top of all of that.

So what did everyone get? Not counting the planned returns I got Minecraft 360 $11, RE Revelations 3DS $13 (didn't get the 10% as it was the free game but wasn't worth messing with), Fable Anniversary 360 $23, FFX Special Edition PS3 $23, LEGO Hobbit PS4 $34.

Also got MLB 14 for PS3 and Vita for $34 and $27 respectively. Not sure if I'm going to keep the Vita version but going to try and exchange the PS3 for the PS4 in two weeks.

Strange, I used the cartwheel on two different transactions with the B2G1. One one transaction, it took off 10% before accounting for the free game, but on the other one, it took 10% after the free game. Either way, still happy because I was also able to PM on top of all of that.
Of the three transactions I have in front of me cartwheel took $12 off each package price even though one was $20 games, one was $40 games, and one was $60 games. It only actually took $12 off the $60 ones. The other two it took the proper 10%. Just really weird that it would say the wrong amount like that.

I wasn't planning on bothering with this deal at all until the gf had to go to target to get stuff. ended up getting diablo 3 exp for $22, infamous second son $34 and titanfall $34. I'ts odd how the register calculated the discount. the first transaction I did 3 copies of diablo 3 exp, and it broke it down to 22.66 + 22.66 + 26.66. luckily when I did the return, the guy did it as 2 copies at 26.66. on the other 2 transactions the discount was broken down evenly. 

Titanfall for Xbox 1 is $44.99 with cartwheel 10% coupon. No need to price match because it is on sale for $49.99 this week.

bread's done
Back