10% off all videogame accessories at ShopKo

[quote name='koltz']ShopKo is in the Midwest only, based out of Green Bay. Pretty nice stores actually.[/quote]

Umm, Shopko has stores in 13 states, from the Midwest to the West Coast

The states were stores are located:

WI
MN
IL
MN
IA
CA
WA
OR
UT
NE
ID
SD
MT

And IMO the stores can range from OK to downright dreadful. Earlier this year I was in a Shopko that had 8 pegs full of figures from the Spider-Man *2* movie for full price.:roll:

But then again, the clearances can be awesome. If you search the forums, you can see CAGs that got copies of the :gc: Resident Evil Code Veronica for a coupl of bucks.

I wiped up the clearence games from my local one at the beginning of the summer. $1 KOTOR 2, $1 psp games, etc. Other then that their deals suck.

[quote name='sandrockgundam219']anyways, most of their accessories are overpriced so its brings them about to normal price with thsi[/QUOTE]

Very true.

shopko sucks...except for the rare occurrence that they have a rare game that nobody has picked up or when they put out clearance games (RE:CV gamecube for $9.99, holla!)

speaking of clearance deals, around 700 skus went to clearance this week, so keep an eye out, as there are few decent games on clearance now

[quote name='Krunks']speaking of clearance deals, around 700 skus went to clearance this week, so keep an eye out, as there are few decent games on clearance now[/QUOTE]
Clearanced as in $40 clearanced to $30, or as in $20 clearanced to $5? Is there any way to get a list?

The local ShopKo has a large section of old games that don't have price stickers. Unfortunately, there are no price checkers and there is never anyone around to help, so the usual way to get anything price-checked is to carry it halfway across the store to customer service.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Blast from the past! I remember ShopKo. There was one where I lived near Wausau, WI when I was in kindergarten.[/quote]

Hey! Im From Stevens Point..

bread's done
Back