10% off any full price game at best buy 11/04-11/19 mw3 uncharted 3 and more $54+tax

[quote name='reddjoey']Worked for me. BB Employees weren't too thrilled[/QUOTE]

Yea.. my best buy employee tried to tell me it was not going to work. I asked him to try it anyway and of course it worked..

I'm supposed to be in my midnight launch line at BB but asked a couple of guys to hold my place in line for $10 so I can play some Uncharted before I get back there at 12am. :)

Used it tonight and it worked. Ended up paying just $6 for Hardened edition cause I had $80 worth of reward zone gift certificates

Tried using the coupon tonight. Didn't work when combined with the buy MW3 and get a live card for 35. I understand tho, it was kind of double dipping. Didn't mind though.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Tried using the coupon tonight. Didn't work when combined with the buy MW3 and get a live card for 35. I understand tho, it was kind of double dipping. Didn't mind though.[/QUOTE]

hmmm...guess thats why my card rang up full price o well.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']No problem using the coupon....

Six dollars off isnt bad....[/QUOTE]

Cool, I plan to use it later today when I leave work. $6 off is better than nothing.

[quote name='CapnUnreal']Did anyone need to show their phone? Who just showed the printed out 10% coupon?[/QUOTE]

I just got back from picking up MW3. I printed the coupon and it worked no problem. After 10% and $5 cert total came out to 47.xx after tax. I used giftcards to cover the rest, so no cash out of pocket:)

Anyone who wants to play drop me a PM with your gt.

[quote name='CapnUnreal']Did anyone need to show their phone? Who just showed the printed out 10% coupon?[/QUOTE]

I showed my phone cause I didn't want to waste ink and paper. I believe you can print it out too

[quote name='TheBigmac']Valid on pre-orders too. Specially useful for those of us about to pick Modern Warfare 3 pre-orders on 11/08. Standard editions come down to $54+Tax and Hardened editions come down to $90+tax.

Print the following coupon to use in store at the time of pick up:

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-rz-3368056.html[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'm taking my receipt in to get a price adjustment today and I'll use this to further discount it.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Tried using the coupon tonight. Didn't work when combined with the buy MW3 and get a live card for 35. I understand tho, it was kind of double dipping. Didn't mind though.[/QUOTE]"package deals" & coupons/codes don't stack on the same item. The coupon will negate it as soon as it scanned.

Edit:the coupons that offer a giftcard for reaching a certain spending level WILL WORK with "package deals" as long as there's other items that allow you to reach THE 1ST spending threshold.

[quote name='kingsnuff']hmmm...guess thats why my card rang up full price o well.[/QUOTE]^^^

[quote name='Enuf']"package deals" & coupons/codes don't stack on the same item. The coupon will negate it as soon as it scanned.

Edit:the coupons that offer a giftcard for reaching a certain spending level WILL WORK with "package deals" as long as there's other items that allow you to reach THE 1ST spending threshold.

^^^[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Enuf.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Thanks OP. Here's to hoping I can save another $3-4 on UMvC3 on top of my RZ certificates.[/QUOTE]I see a $10 off @gamer coupon in the near future and/or $20-$25 BF price.

So can I get 10% off of Lego potter yrs 5-7 and get the $20 off when I buy it with deathly hallows part 2?

[quote name='Vap']So can I get 10% off of Lego potter yrs 5-7 and get the $20 off when I buy it with deathly hallows part 2?[/QUOTE]
nope its double dipping. you can't combined 2 best buy promo/coupon at the same time. you are allowed 1 manufacturer + 1 best buy promo/coupon.

Plan on using it tonight to pickup Skyrim at the midnight launch. Have we determined if this will screw up the 5/$100 deal?

[quote name='argyle']Plan on using it tonight to pickup Skyrim at the midnight launch. Have we determined if this will screw up the 5/$100 deal?[/QUOTE]

Why would it? Your still buying it normally

Got Skyrim with it tonight ^_^, gonna use it on Saints Row and AC:Revelations next week.

Best Buy in Culver City was pretty quiet. Only about 20 of us. The EB Games two blocks away had a line at least 200 deep.

Silly people.

Installing now...hurry up!

[quote name='argyle']Plan on using it tonight to pickup Skyrim at the midnight launch. Have we determined if this will screw up the 5/$100 deal?[/QUOTE]people already have their $100 RZ pending that used codes before.

[quote name='ALmighty1080']can you have them price match and then take off 10% from that price? walmart has mw3 for 56.96 right now.[/QUOTE]
Did you not notice the Full Price part?

[quote name='ALmighty1080']can you have them price match and then take off 10% from that price? walmart has mw3 for 56.96 right now.[/QUOTE]

you can just pricematch the bestbuy online price. they still have it for 51.99. so itll be 51.99 + tax.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Did you not notice the Full Price part?[/QUOTE]

No, if i did, i wouldn't have asked.

Ah thanks DCpinoy, ill just do that.

[quote name='ALmighty1080']No, if i did, i wouldn't have asked.

Ah thanks DCpinoy, ill just do that.[/QUOTE]

for sure man, and they wont give you any hassle about pricematching their website. i did it myself about two days ago.

Anyone know when the actual discount applies? Tried this morning on Mario and the discount wasn't applying (I feel like she never totaled out or something). She tried telling me it doesn't work on hardware which is why it wasn't working (even though Mario isn't hardware)

I didn't want to try and use this at skyrim's midnight launch so I'm going to bring in my receipts and try and have them use it while I price match BF3/MW3/B:AC

bread's done
Back