10% Off at buy.com thru 8/23

[quote name='menchirox']How is it ordering off buy.com? I heard that their customer service sucks...[/QUOTE]

i heard they sucked really bad as well and even read numerous complaints about them....that still didn't stop me from giving them a shot...which was trouble-free

I bought a scanner from them that came with free shipping and the item showed up less than 32 hours after I ordered it. Of course they do have a distribution center in columbus ohio but that is still really fast for free shipping !!

I've bought a bunch of random things from them: hammock, grill utensils, America: the book, 1 GB flash card for my PSP, among other things. I didn't have a problem with any of the orders. They were all ordered with the cheapest available shipping option too, half the time because it was free due to cost of the item and the other half just because I am to cheap to pay an extra dollar or two for a few extra days with the product. So needless to say, I wouldn't worry if I were ordering from them, and nor should you menchirox.

bread's done
Back