$10 off at Gamefly Store AC for members, check your email

ighosty

CAGiversary!
Got any email today from Gamefly with a 10 dollar off coupon which is good till 11/26/07. They are calling it a thanksgiving sale. It can be compined with others discount coupons. Check your email.

no coupon . just another reason why to quit gamefly.

also gamefly computers are $#$#$# up it seems

I been at 1 at a time for the last month and 2 times i had a 2 games ship out

right now

poker 2008 shipped out
Cooking mama 2 shipped out got both today

even though im at 1 at a time

I still don't have a coupon, so I'm guessing this is for newer customers to encourage them to use Keep It if they haven't tried it already. I certainly won't mind if I'm proven wrong, however.

[quote name='USAF STRONG']That is crazy.
Ive been a member for a year now and I have not got an email yet.[/quote]

Ditto and I'm pretty sure it wasn't in my spam folder... dammit :bomb:.

Got mine, I used the $10.00 off with the $5.00 coupon for being a member for 3 months and got Lost Planet for about $3.00 in real moneys.

Not bad.

Put me down under the "Didn't get one" group. I've been a member since '03. If I hadn't gotten so many great deals in that time, I'd probably be a bit more pissed...

[quote name='AlanSaysYo']Member for one year and I've purchased several games through their online store... no coupon.

I don't see why they wouldn't want to send a coupon to everyone... I bet most members are likely to use it. I sure would.[/quote]

Maybe they think we are stupid and don't talk? And besides that, they run out of the best games quick. With the loss of BrightSpot, you're skating on thin ice with me, GF.

Well I emailed them to ask what the hell was going on. I'll be sure to post their response once they finally get back to me.

Which will most likely be Monday. Night.

I have been a member for a month currently and have over the past couple years been one off and on.... No coupon, comeone hook me up Gamefly!

Well can anyone provide the coupon code for us loyal GF members that never got the email? Will it work that way? It would be sweet as I have some GF dollars that are about to expire.

Weird, I haven't received the $10 coupon via email either. I've been a gamefly member for over a year, have even prepaid a year in advance, and already have a $5 coupon that is given every 3 months sitting in my account.

Maybe they already know that I'll buy stuff anyway because I've bought over 10 games with the Keep It option. Maybe the coupon was sent to people who haven't bought a game from the store before?

I never really buy games retail anymore, always through gamefly anyway.

informer

I have not received the coupon yet either, been a member for 3 years.

Maybe someone who already used their Gamefly code can post it, you can only use it once, but maybe every account can use it just once as well.

Thanks

I havent recieved mine,been a member almost 6 months.Ive bought games from them before though,if thats the deciding factor.If i get one,ill post it after i use it:)

Seems like the people not getting coupons have been members for a long time, they might just be sending these coupons to new members as a way to entice us to stay with them.

No coupon yet. I've been a member for over a year and have bought several games from them. I'm going to e-mail them. I would think GF would make sure to include GF level 3 rewards members in the Thanksgivings sale.

I used mine to buy Ten Hammers for the XBOX and got free shipping. Meaning I pay nothing. Yay!

I've been a member for two months and I never bought a game. I guess they're trying to keep me.

[quote name='95ss']Well can anyone provide the coupon code for us loyal GF members that never got the email? Will it work that way? It would be sweet as I have some GF dollars that are about to expire.[/quote]
coupon is one time use

I didn't get the coupon, Maybe it is true that if you purchased a game from them they won't send it to you. I have purchased 2 games from them before and have been a member since feburary this year.

Or I could have just deleted the email by accident, But I don't think that I did.

I've pretty much had it with Gamefly. If they're not busy making excuses as to why they can't keep enough stock for us to rent from, they're busy screwing long time customers out of coupons. I've been a member for at least 3-4 years and didn't receive shit. Lovely.
I emailed them linking back to this topic with hopes that they see how agitated some long time customers have been and shit a brick realizing how many customers they may be upsetting. I doubt it, but it's worth a try.

Been a member for a week and got the coupon a few days ago. Used it to get Beautiful Katamari for 20 bones! Thanks for the heads up OP

these are with my 10 % off and with 10 buck coupon applyed (I DIDNT GET COUPON THOUGH : (

some picks i would grab

Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu 79 cents

Hot Shots Tennis ps2 1.69

Brooktown High 1.69

Contact 3,49

Generation of Chaos 3.49

Custom Robo Arena 5.29

Mega Man Star Force: Leo 6.19 would be tempted
Hoshigami Remix: Ruining Blue Earth 7.99 very nice grab

Heroes of Mana 10.69
Luminous Arc 10.69 (would be my 2nd pick)
Pokemon Pearl 10.59

Odin Sphere 11.59

Right now im sitting on 25 other Gamefly bucks.

thinking of ordering Odin sphere for 21.59 and Ncaa march madness for 6.29

27.89 - 25 gamefly bucks out of pocket 2.89 and just cancelling my gamefly.

there are NO RPG games coming for the DS OR PSP until MARCH 2008

No coupon for me yet either. I've been a member since March I think? Or maybe February.

Can anyone share what plan types they have? I'm on 2 games right now. People who got the coupon on 2 games, 1, or 3?

I think I'm going to send them an e-mail at some point. Someone who already used their code should post it here so we can see if it works on different accounts as well. You've got nothing to lose since you already used it. Either way, congrats to those who got it, and unfortunate for those of us who did not.

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']No coupon for me yet either. I've been a member since March I think? Or maybe February.

Can anyone share what plan types they have? I'm on 2 games right now. People who got the coupon on 2 games, 1, or 3?

I think I'm going to send them an e-mail at some point. Someone who already used their code should post it here so we can see if it works on different accounts as well. You've got nothing to lose since you already used it. Either way, congrats to those who got it, and unfortunate for those of us who did not.[/quote]

I have the 2 game plan and got the coupon. My buddy has the 1 game plan and he didnt. Ive only been a member a month and hes been for 7 or 8 months.

one game plan, one month member, got the coupon.

Used it on sega rally revo PSP, got it for $14.

a question when you choose"keep it" option they will send you the original case and manual + inserts? are they in good shape? first timer....
thank you for you time

[quote name='lobitoh']a question when you choose"keep it" option they will send you the original case and manual + inserts? are they in good shape? first timer....
thank you for you time[/quote]

Yes, they will mail you the manual + inserts, they pull them out and store them so when someone ends up buying it everything is in mint condition.

This is sweet. I had Halo 3 out and since I also have 5% off and a $5 off coupon I bought it for $27! The disc doesn't have a single scratch.

I had my last $5 Gamefly Bucks expiring yesterday. And I just received a new $5 yesterday. Couple that with $10 off from the email coupon and 5% off and I got Mass Effect for like $26.

What is gamefly's email address, what's the subject title, and when did they send it? I have so much mail it's gonna be hard for me to look for the thing.

ok i sent gamefly a email friday asking why i did not get the coupon and other people did so this morning i check my email and they sent me 10 gamefly dollars good till 12/2/07

this is what there reply was

We have issued $10 GameFly coupon. The expiration date is set for 12/2/2007. This is an extension from the Black Friday promotion. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

GameFly Customer Service

[quote name='bigherb']ok i sent gamefly a email friday asking why i did not get the coupon and other people did so this morning i check my email and they sent me 10 gamefly dollars good till 12/2/07

this is what there reply was

We have issued $10 GameFly coupon. The expiration date is set for 12/2/2007. This is an extension from the Black Friday promotion. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

GameFly Customer Service[/quote]

I sent them an email the other day and just got the same thing in my inbox this morning. WELL played, Gamefly!

I just sent an e-mail as well, using their online form under "contact us". I have been a member for about 6 months and have purchased a game from their online store before. Considering that I have 10% off priveledges now, and I have 5 gamefly dollars, with this additional $10 I could pick up Super Paper Mario for about $18.

We'll see what happens,

Chris

I haven't got my email either yet. I emailed them also, so hopefully I will get a positive response from them.

I have been a member for 8 months now and I buy stuff pretty regularly from them.

Well i went and checked my hotmail account to see if i got it and yay i did! So i see the code, but the images of the email are not showing, so i go up to click "this email is safe" and i clicked "this email is unsafe" on accident. So now the email is gone along with my coupon lol. Kind of funny eh?

[quote name='Mars10']Well i went and checked my hotmail account to see if i got it and yay i did! So i see the code, but the images of the email are not showing, so i go up to click "this email is safe" and i clicked "this email is unsafe" on accident. So now the email is gone along with my coupon lol. Kind of funny eh?[/quote]

I'm sure you can just shoot them a quick e-mail to explain what happened and they will re-send your code.

Chris

I shot them a email about not having a coupon while my friend got one. Hopefully I can get in on this coupon especially since there isn't a rhyme or reason for who gets them.

[quote name='Mars10']Well i went and checked my hotmail account to see if i got it and yay i did! So i see the code, but the images of the email are not showing, so i go up to click "this email is safe" and i clicked "this email is unsafe" on accident. So now the email is gone along with my coupon lol. Kind of funny eh?[/QUOTE]

check the junk folder

bread's done
Back