10% off Bioshock 2 plus free Bioshock 1

[quote name='soth222']Still looking for a couple of folks to join in for a group buy. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM'd you

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='helmet']Might still have a few copies of Bioshock 2 (2) and Bioshock (3) if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

sent you a PM

[quote name='Bigjon901']Still looking for a 4pack pmed several people to only find out they already done it[/QUOTE]

PM'd you too, bro. Hopefully we can get a group together.

Does anyone know if the prepurchase allows you to install the game early, and then play it on release date?

What does the prepurchase actually entitle you to?

A free copy of BioShock 1.

Preloading the game a few days before release so you don't spend the release day downloading it.

'Bout it.

[quote name='Statonxyb']A free copy of BioShock 1.

Preloading the game a few days before release so you don't spend the release day downloading it.

'Bout it.[/QUOTE]

and 10% off.. sounds even better if you get in on a 4pack group.

[quote name='trenttati']I've got open slots for a group buy, order has already been placed. PM me to get in.[/QUOTE]

pmed you

[quote name='ivanctorres']How soon before release do you get to preload the game?[/QUOTE]

Typically ~one week in advance. Sometimes less(4-5 days).

I have an extra copy of the 1st Bioshock and I am willing to let it go for $5. If interested, please PM me.

Edit: Sold!

I'm still trying to find a bioshock 2 group! I have a verified paypal account, just PM me and let me know when you're ready for the funds

[quote name='leafosaur']I'm still trying to find a bioshock 2 group! I have a verified paypal account, just PM me and let me know when you're ready for the funds[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

eulogywerd21, PM sent. no reply yet. hope to hear from you

*EDIT* still looking for a group :) seems like nobody is willing to be the one who actually buys the 4-pack and distributes it. that's what we are in need of here. please PM me if you are such a person ^__^

what is steam? they only offer downloads so you don't get a real disc with case? isn't this illegal? i know you can download older games from xbox live and psn.

where is a steam faq thread when you need one?

[quote name='frpilot']what is steam? they only offer downloads so you don't get a real disc with case? isn't this illegal? i know you can download older games from xbox live and psn.

where is a steam faq thread when you need one?[/QUOTE]

http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Steam is like the iTunes of games. You download stuff and don't get anything physical. So unless iTunes has suddenly become illegal...

eulogy isn't able to recieve money he says.

we need someone to buy the 4-pack, seems nobody is willing to do that.

my money is waiting and ready! if someone wants to step up to the bat. please PM me. I'll be on the forums and steam for the next few hours.

@leafosaur if your interested I will set this up tomorrow and pm me you the details, but again it will have to wait till tomorrow.

alright. well we have a week or so left before the pre-order deal is finished. if neither of us have anything set up by tomorrow night, count me in.

Yes, I'm a noob to this forum, however I assure you I'm a real stand-up guy :)

All of this being said, I will gladly get in on a 4 pack if someone has a slot open.

Anyone willing to sell the copy of bioshock 1 that they get? I'd be interested. Not really sure if I want to get the second one because I haven't played thef first one yet :(

Ok, I went ahead and purchased the 4-pack. Looking for one more person who has their money ready. My steam ID is "tardcore" by the way.

[quote name='Tardcore']Ok, I went ahead and purchased the 4-pack. Looking for one more person who has their money ready. My steam ID is "tardcore" by the way.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

bread's done
Back