$10 off coupon at EA store

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Each coupon code is unique, please post when you've used this one or any other code posted in the thread.[/QUOTE]

Although I haven't tried it, I don't believe this is the case. This is a classified as a "Promo code", and is a different format than the older style gift codes. There is, however, a stipulation that it can only be used once per customer.

In case the code is one-use after all, I gave 025DD1 to my friend to get BF2142 Northern Strike. Thanks!

If it isn't, there's going to be a whole lot more Northern Striking going around.

[quote name='metaly']In case the code is one-use after all, I gave 025DD1 to my friend to get BF2142 Northern Strike. Thanks!

If it isn't, there's going to be a whole lot more Northern Striking going around.[/QUOTE]

I thought that too. I really hope this causes a huge influx of Northern Strike players, since right now the booster pack is practically dead online. Although Battlefield 2142 Deluxe comes out on the 16th and includes both the original game and Northern Strike (for the same price as the standard game does now: $29.99), so maybe that will help too.

Although I tested it and couldn't get that code to work, comes back with a code invalid error. Maybe they are one-time use.

Where are these codes coming from? I thought maybe I'd get one since I bought NS a few months ago, but there's nothing in my email.

[quote name='Edge']I thought that too. I really hope this causes a huge influx of Northern Strike players, since right now the booster pack is practically dead online. Although Battlefield 2142 Deluxe comes out on the 16th and includes both the original game and Northern Strike (for the same price as the standard game does now: $29.99), so maybe that will help too.[/quote]

Ooh, good point about the Deluxe pack adding more NS-capable players. It'll be nice if there ends up being more than one or two populated servers at a time that aren't in Europe or Japan. I originally got NS for the unlocks (that infantry sonar is really something), but the maps have really grown on me so I'd love to be able to play them more, and with my squad.

IIRC, you have to sign-up for their newsletter.
Although its not the same $15 coupon they offered before, its a bit better than the free shipping coupon. The stupid thing about their shipping is that they charge ~$7 and call it standard, but really, its 2nd day air. I just wish we could get regular ground shipping for cheaper.

[quote name='CaptainSniffy']Although I haven't tried it, I don't believe this is the case. This is a classified as a "Promo code", and is a different format than the older style gift codes. There is, however, a stipulation that it can only be used once per customer.[/quote]

Codes appear unique to me, but I haven't tried one that's already been used to verify.

Here's my code: 04QSME

I'd like a code for one of my squad mates, please PM me if you have one. I'll get in line behind HighlightShow, though.

[quote name='groundskeeper']All I have been getting is 20% off codes.[/quote]

Do you have an extra code?

I've a 10.00 code I'm not going to use. The first person to PM me gets it.

Cheers,

--BF

Edit: already given away. Damn, that was fast.

[quote name='metaly']In case the code is one-use after all, I gave 025DD1 to my friend to get BF2142 Northern Strike. Thanks!

If it isn't, there's going to be a whole lot more Northern Striking going around.[/QUOTE]
BTW, I just experimented with varying the last digit of this codes which was already used and got it to work. You can always give this a try, I got it on my 4th variation!

[quote name='spideymike']Wow - Need for Speed: Most Wanted is still $59.95 online for the 360. I picked that up at Target for $7.48.[/quote]

how did you do this???

[quote name='metaly']I'd like a code for one of my squad mates, please PM me if you have one. I'll get in line behind HighlightShow, though.[/quote]

Damn I wish I had one as that is one of my all-time favorite avatars.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Dang it, I haven't gotten one yet and I was the first to ask for one. I would appreciate it if I could get one, thanks![/quote]

pm'ed you mine

If anyone has an extra code they aren't going to use, can you send it my way. I would love to order NFL Tour. Thanks in advance for any help!

I'll throw my hat in for a code as well. I've wanted to get BF2142 for some time and it looks like the Delux edition is coming out in a few weeks.

I'd like to get my grubby mitts on a code for 2142 Northern Strike. Been a 2142 addict for a while but can't bring myself to cough up $10 for a map pack.

misbitski - someone used yours.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']I'd like to get my grubby mitts on a code for 2142 Northern Strike. Been a 2142 addict for a while but can't bring myself to cough up $10 for a map pack.[/quote]
I feel the same way.

-Edit: code not needed. I just kept trying to change some of the characters like someone up above did. BF2142NS here I come. :mrgreen:

All of you getting Northern Strike, you may want to hold off playing for a bit because my friends and my stats' haven't been getting saved for the last few days. This has happened before so hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

[quote name='HighlightShow']If anyone has an extra one, I would appreciate it. I want to pick up NFL Tour. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]

Please don't buy NFL Tour. Force EA to make a decent game and actually do something with the NFL name.

bread's done
Back