10% off coupon at Ebay

flizmo007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
EXPIRED: CATLSP051025 for 10% off ($25 max discount) when paying via paypal at Ebay.

Taken from SD!

List of current coupons when paying with Paypal. Limit one use per coupon, per account.

Thanks Snoozer

$10 off $50 - CATLSP051050
$5 off $50 - CATLSP050550
$15 off $100 - CATLSP051500
10% off (Max. $25 discount) - CATLSP051025

thanks op, just saved $4.10 :D Sadly the $10 off $50 covers the cost of the item only shipping does not count towards the $50. Oh well the $4 saved bought my value meal from McDonalds i ate earlier so thanks for lunch. ;)

[quote name='scuba']a question for those who have used it

did you have the same paypal name and ebay name?[/QUOTE]

No

everything on ebay revolves around item #'s and that's all that matters.

DUDE thank you so much I just won an item for 211 and it saved me 21.10$ thats a high amount when your as poor as me. Thankyou very much

DUDE thank you so much I just won an item for 211 and it saved me 21.10$ thats a high amount when your as poor as me. Thankyou very much

Just curious. Where do I put the coupon code in at? I'm looking at a set of sway bars that cost 285 and saving 25 bucks would rule.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Just curious. Where do I put the coupon code in at? I'm looking at a set of sway bars that cost 285 and saving 25 bucks would rule.[/QUOTE]

When you win the item. Go to my ebay and click the pay now button. It will load another page and it will be a paypal login in screen. after you login it will show how much to pay and what to pay at the bottom of the page above the button that says "pay" there will be a little coupon code box with a button next to it that says "redeem". I won a auction last night I wish I would of took a screen shot to show you. I hope my very rough description helps.

I'm guessing the answer is "No", but do the $10 of $50 coupons work for a $49.99 item? I'm debating a BIN purchase, but $10 would push it into the definite yes category. $4.99 off, not so much.

[quote name='ma']I'm guessing the answer is "No", but do the $10 of $50 coupons work for a $49.99 item? I'm debating a BIN purchase, but $10 would push it into the definite yes category. $4.99 off, not so much.[/QUOTE]
I would guess not as well, but you could try emailing the seller to see if they can change the price to $50 for you. Just make sure to let them know the coupon doesn't affect the money they get.

The coupons do not stack...and the $10 off $50 coupon does not work for a $49.99 item (I've tried both, lol)

I hate how they're one time use per Paypal account...suddenly I see a lot of things I want to buy off eBay.

Oh well, a brand new sealed Nintendo DS with the metroid demo for $95 shipped after the $15 off $100 coupon isn't bad...

Haha, I asked the person to raise the price to $50, he/she did it, and I got $10 off. Thanks for the info OP/vietgurl and others!

So I got a brand new sealed PSP from a 100% feedback guy for 208 shipped with insurance. I had given up on getting really good deal, so I went with this.

[quote name='smalien1']Could you make an auction for a 100 dollar item, win it with another account, use the coupon and get 10 bucks for free?[/QUOTE]

Let's assume you use $250 instead of $100, there's a potential of $25 profit.

Here are your fees:

Ebay listing fee: $3.60.
Ebay final value fee: $7.50.
(optional) Paypal fee: $7.24
Total: $18.34.
Profit: $25 - 18.34 = $6.66 (coincidence?)

If the seller is using a personal paypal account, profit is $13.90.

It's a little dicey. You can probably get away with it once per friend.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Let's assume you use $250 instead of $100, there's a potential of $25 profit.

Here are your fees:

Ebay listing fee: $3.60.
Ebay final value fee: $7.50.
(optional) Paypal fee: $7.24
Total: $18.34.
Profit: $25 - 18.34 = $6.66 (coincidence?)

If the seller is using a personal paypal account, profit is $13.90.

It's a little dicey. You can probably get away with it once per friend.[/QUOTE]

Wow people still care about my little scam?
It's a pretty obvious idea...

since those coupons have expired any new ones to replace them? I just bought a laptop for over a thousand on ebay and every little penny saved would help plenty.

I just used the $15 off $100 coupon so they might not have phased them out just yet.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']since those coupons have expired any new ones to replace them? I just bought a laptop for over a thousand on ebay and every little penny saved would help plenty.[/QUOTE]

Thought I'd bump this thread. The other coupons should still work. Please post if anyone knows whether any of the other coupons have expired.

bread's done
Back