10% off coupon at Ebay

flizmo007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
EXPIRED: CATLSP051025 for 10% off ($25 max discount) when paying via paypal at Ebay.

Taken from SD!

List of current coupons when paying with Paypal. Limit one use per coupon, per account.

Thanks Snoozer

$10 off $50 - CATLSP051050
$5 off $50 - CATLSP050550
$15 off $100 - CATLSP051500
10% off (Max. $25 discount) - CATLSP051025

Wow, you serious? I just spent a good chunk of money on eBay via Paypal recently. Good thing I saw this before I bid on more stuff. :lol:

wait, would the seller lose out of the money from the discount or would paypal/ebay pay for it?

also is this a one time only coupon or unlimited usage(I'm winning on a few auctions ;))?

[quote name='ryosnk']wait, would the seller lose out of the money from the discount or would paypal/ebay pay for it?

also is this a one time only coupon or unlimited usage(I'm winning on a few auctions ;))?[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, its one use per Paypal account...

Got a dollar of a DVD I've been meaning to order for my bf off eBay for a while. Too bad I hadn't had my eye on anything else more expensive. Thanks a bunch, OP!

I'm guessing this is one-time use only?
Edited to add: nm, just answered :p

[quote name='flizmo007']From what I've read, its one use per Paypal account...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response and thanks for posting it flizmo007.

[quote name='ryosnk']wait, would the seller lose out of the money from the discount or would paypal/ebay pay for it?

[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this too, since I have two of my auctions ending tomorrow!

[quote name='crissy1616']I would like to know this too, since I have two of my auctions ending tomorrow![/QUOTE]
I doubt eBay would ever do something like that w/o telling the sellers. Anyways, to put you sellers at ease, my Paypal receipt for a $15 item I just bought said I sent the seller $15: $14 from my CC and $1 from my coupon, so I'm pretty sure the discount only promotes yours sales, not take from them.

Edited to add: The Half.com $5 off coupons are like that too, where eBay covers the discount. I doubt the seller can even tell a coupon was used.

Wow thanks. I just won an ebay auction and now I won't have to transer another $2 to my paypal account to cover it.

EDIT: Damn, only takes the discount off the cost of the item, but not the shipping part. O well, any discount is still good.

the $25 max discount kinda sucks, i was planning on buying a laptop off ebay, i would have liked to save a 100 or so dollars, but i guess 25 is better then nothing

[quote name='smalien1']Could you make an auction for a 100 dollar item, win it with another account, use the coupon and get 10 bucks for free?[/QUOTE]

I dont see how that would work.

[quote name='flizmo007']I dont see how that would work.[/QUOTE]

You don't see the basic idea of it or you don't see how we woldn't get in trouble?

[quote name='smalien1']You don't see the basic idea of it or you don't see how we woldn't get in trouble?[/QUOTE]

Nevermind... I get it now..

It's really not worth the trouble of setting up an auction, letting someone you know win it, paying each other with paypal, etc. just to make $25 at the very most. Plus it would be kind of suspicious if you sell something cheap for $250. Then again, there are those people on there who sell air for a penny just to get the feedback off of it.

remember not only will paypal eat into the seller's take, but ebay's own transaction costs will cut down the profits on this gold mine

now, if you quickly did several hundred buy it now auctions, you could make serious money, and if used stolen credit cards, then the percentage take can skyrocket.

Before you know it, the deal will be ruined for all and you would be well on your way towards becoming a prisonassgamer.

[quote name='Doylerulez']I'll have an easier time using this than the $10 off $50 or more coupon right now. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Could you share this coupon you're talking about? I've never heard of it/seen it before..thanks

I wonder if you can stack paypal coupons - I recievied a 10 dollar off ebay coupon in the mail for paypal.

You think they'll let me get 10% off and get 10 dollars off my purchase? I've been really eyeing that RCA Lyra mp4 players.

[quote name='flizmo007']Apply coupon code CATLSP051025 for 10% off ($25 max discount) when paying via paypal at Ebay.

Offer ends July 15, 2005.

Taken from SD![/QUOTE]

I tried to use it to pay my seller fees it did not work.

Here's a summary of all the codes currently available for eBay purchases conducted via PayPal. Limit one use per coupon, per account. EBAY

10% off (Max. $25 discount) - CATLSP051025

[quote name='Snoozer']Here's a summary of all the codes currently available for eBay purchases conducted via PayPal. Limit one use per coupon, per account. EBAY

10% off (Max. $25 discount) - CATLSP051025[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch Snoozer!

[quote name='smalien1']Could you make an auction for a 100 dollar item, win it with another account, use the coupon and get 10 bucks for free?[/QUOTE]

Paypal and ebay fees would more than likely come close to cancelling the fee amount. If you sold a $250 item to a friend and made the $25 for the coupon, you would still have paypal fees (5%) I believe, and ebay fees (2%-5%). I am not sure how much this would cut into your winnings, but I believe it would cancel out and come close to $25 in itself.

[quote name='flizmo007']Apply coupon code CATLSP051025 for 10% off ($25 max discount) when paying via paypal at Ebay.

Offer ends July 15, 2005.

Taken from SD!

List of current coupons when paying with Paypal. Limit one use per coupon, per account.

Thanks Snoozer

10% off (Max. $25 discount) - CATLSP051025[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks.

Sweet, I love the $15 off $100 code. Just scored a sealed Nintendo DS (w/ Metroid demo) for about $95 shipped.

I need to stop buying...I'm going broke beyond broke

bread's done
Back