10% off coupon EB/GS, expires 9/21/07

MrBeatdown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I don't have a photobucket account so I can't post a pic of the coupon. Sorry.

The coupon comes in the email you recieve when you sign up for the GameStop newsletter. It's exactly the same as the one that just expired a few days ago. It has a picture of Mario on it.

Hopefully one of you guys can post it.

It's the same deal as the last coupon:

Exclusive e-mail offer. 10% off you next purchase at EB/GS. Expires 9/21/07. Not good on hardware... You know the rest.

EDIT:

Toaster Driver just posted the image. Everybody hug him.

[quote name='Toaster Driver']here ya go guys, i'm expecting cookies. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1272/couponbj8.jpg[/quote]

The guy at the Eb next to me today had a hard time using it he somehow deducted 10% off for the game Skate , but he was having a real hard time. I felt really bad.

So I used the coupon today and I got very lucky. I used a cropped copy that had the employee instructions plus the actually coupon thing. Anyway, the clerk must have read it wrong becuase I got the discount twice.

Metal Saga new $19.99 > promo #2815 -$2 > promotion not found -$2 > $15.99
Trauma Center: Second Opinion used $39.99 > promo #2815 -$4 > promotion not found -$4 > GMR 10%(Edge) -$3.60 > $28.39

So $60 in purchases went down to $45. I'm happy.

[quote name='Chronis']So I used the coupon today and I got very lucky. I used a cropped copy that had the employee instructions plus the actually coupon thing. Anyway, the clerk must have read it wrong becuase I got the discount twice.

Metal Saga new $19.99 > promo #2815 -$2 > promotion not found -$2 > $15.99
Trauma Center: Second Opinion used $39.99 > promo #2815 -$4 > promotion not found -$4 > GMR 10%(Edge) -$3.60 > $28.39

So $60 in purchases went down to $45. I'm happy.[/quote]The discount doesn't show up until it's totaled, so he probably did it manually when it didn't show up right away.

I used it today to pick up Growlanser: Heritage of War Limited Edition, while my friends got Dynasty Warriors: Gundam new with the 10% off! Thanks OP!:cool:

[quote name='shadowrage']Can I use this for Halo 3?

I would be nice to take some of the sting out of the legendary price.[/quote]

if you pay for it with all used credit its tax free (allegedly) ?

[quote name='shadowrage']Can I use this for Halo 3?

I would be nice to take some of the sting out of the legendary price.[/QUOTE]

No, as mentioned many times before, this coupon expires right before the release of H3.

I was also able to use the coupon on a used Gamecube controler and 1019 memory card. I was very happy to see the additional 10% off of those two items.

[quote name='Link927']No, as mentioned many times before, this coupon expires right before the release of H3.[/QUOTE]

I thought GS let you buy games in full before the release day. So that at midnight launches the lines would move quicker.

The last midnight I went to was FFXII, and I think I saw a few people just show receipts and leave.

[quote name='shadowrage']I thought GS let you buy games in full before the release day. So that at midnight launches the lines would move quicker.

The last midnight I went to was FFXII, and I think I saw a few people just show receipts and leave.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it still counts as a preorder even if you pay for it in full, you're not acutally buying it right then and there, you're putting money down so they'll "hold one" for you. You can only use the coupon when you pick up the game, not for preorders, release date is on the 25th and the coupon ends on the 21st, so blah blah........

I am really glad they didn't bitch about it when I bought World in Conflict:CE using the 10% coupon. If BB had a 10% coupon this week on software, they would have shot me down at the register since it was a *new release*. :( However the GS guy did look at it funny :whistle2:\

[quote name='chao1350']2ndedit:
I ask again,
do you think they will mind if it's in black and white?
My printer is out of colored ink.[/quote]It shouldn't make a difference. Mine was black and white.

it's not like they're scanning anything off the printed paper all they do is type in the code for the discount so should be no problems in black and white.

The deal is pretty cool. I use it a lot. I am just happy that the manager at my GS forgot to use it when I purchased Eternal Sonata (which if you haven't picked it up yet....please do, it is a great game) said that my 2 reserves of Halo 3 will get it. So even though it expires he'll just knock the %10 off of the two halos.

So score 1 for a cool as hell GS manager. Too bad more don't do what he does. (Not just the discount thing but he's a good guy overall to his regulars that are nice to him and his crew.)

[quote name='addicted2games']Going to use the coupon one last time on Growlanser LE boxset that just came out. Got good use out of this coupon.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did - $5 off plus I traded 6 games for an extra 30%

ended up paying less than $3 for Growlanser LE

[quote name='roobix']how often do these kinds of coupons come up for gamestop?[/quote]

Well, we found out about it last month. So right now we're on 2 months in a row. So there is a possibility a new one will come out in October.

[quote name='Chronis']Well, we found out about it last month. So right now we're on 2 months in a row. So there is a possibility a new one will come out in October.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. been out of the loop :)

I used the coupon to pick up Growlanser: Heritage of War for $44.99 and Eternal Sonata w/ faceplate for $53.99. Pretty good use for games I was willing to pay full price for.

Somebody already started another thread, but just FYI, they do have a new coupon, expiring in October. It turns out that all they are doing is updating the images on their webserver. So, if you just hang on to the email, it will automagically have a new expiration date in it since its displaying the images from the website. Woohoo!

i just got a 10% coupon in my email that expires 10/5 and for anyone who is wondering it always says texas on the bottom so u shouldnt have a problem with that cause i live in pa and i got the same one as alot of people have posted

bread's done
Back