$10 off coupon for PSVita games in Cineplex magazine

I haven't been to Cineplex in ages, can I just walk in and pick up the magazine? Or do I have to pay to see a movie to pick it up?

[quote name='poxsc']I haven't been to Cineplex in ages, can I just walk in and pick up the magazine? Or do I have to pay to see a movie to pick it up?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they are free..never seen a cineplex magazine where you have to pay..unless the OP was talking about another magazine..if it's the one inside the theatre than it's free so yah u can just walk in and pick it up..they should be near the entrance

Yes, the magazines are free at the movie theater. There are usually racks near the washrooms in the area before you have your ticket checked.

You might be able to print off the correct page from the pdf in the first post. I don't know how picky EBGames is.

I always thought it was weird that the magazine has a cover price and the subscription cost listed inside. Who would buy it? Seems like all the info is available for free on the internet.

Stressgal

[quote name='stressgal']
I always thought it was weird that the magazine has a cover price and the subscription cost listed inside. Who would buy it? Seems like all the info is available for free on the internet.

Stressgal[/QUOTE]

I feel that way about magazines in general.

Hey guys...just wanted to let everyone who doesn't know that "MotorStorm RC" for the vita is still FREE on PSN...not sure when it's gonna be taken off but if you haven't downloaded it yet..you might as well..apparently it was supposed to be a promo that was supposed to last a few weeks but they haven't taken it off yet! So get it if you haven't already!

bread's done
Back