$10 off coupon PS3-related purchase at Kmart [Closed - winner contacted]

Teujip

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys.

I got a $10 coupon for PS3-related purchase (games, accessories, psn card, hardware), it expires on the 28th of August, and I am not going to be using it.
So I figure I might as well have a CAG take advantage of it, rather than going to waste.
as coupons cannot be sold/traded on CAG, I figured I would give it out here.

In order to qualify:
- post in here a comment, with what you will want to get with the coupon and why, by Sunday 8/15 at 11.59 PM Pacific.
- the winner will be selected randomly on Monday.

The winner will be PM'd on Monday, and will reply to the PM with shipping information (it is a paper coupon - only valid in store, as far as I know), and I will get it out that same day, if possible.

First time I do a contest like that... hope you kmart shoppers/PS3 gamers will enjoy :)

EDIT: grabbed the winner today, it is iNCREDiPiNOY. Congrats, and check your PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use it to buy one of those $20 PSN cards for a friend of mine as an early birthday present. He has a PS3 and could really use the money to grab a game or two.

I would use the coupon to buy a PSN card. And with that I can buy Scott Pilgrim vs the World and the new Fat Princess DLC. Both great games I can play co-op with my family :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Katie wants to buy her b/f a PS3 and game for his BDay next month, and since I'm the resident CAG I get to help her with the shopping. Would gladly welcome any PMs for PS3 system and game deals.

I would buy Madden 2011 so my friend, who I haven't seen in about 7 years, and I can play a game together that we both like over PSN.

Thanks for doing this!

It's my nephews bday later this month and I was planning to buy him a game. This would really help. I was wondering if you could PM a picture of the coupon or could you post it here. Thank you.

Well... It's my birthday... I just got a pspgo but I have no games for it, so I could use that to buy a psn card...yeh.. and it would be nice...

To be honest, I would be with the crowd and get a PSN card. I'd get Scott Pilgrim (loved the movie) and some addons for Disgaea 2 for the PSP. Something like that.

Good luck and thanks for giving back to the community!

If I had a $10 Sony credit, I would buy Modnation Racers. The game looks interesting, but the price point is just a bit too high for me.

Thanks for the chance!

Yakuza 3. Been waiting for this game to go to the bargain bin forever and it seems that it's just not going to happen...ever.

I want to buy the high school musical 3 dancing game bundle at my local kmart they still have it there and I am 10 dollars short. I am hoping I get the chance to be able to use the coupon to purchase it :D

I would use the coupon to buy either Call of Juarez Bound in Blood :360: or possibly Heavenly Sword since that would bring it down to $5 which would be pretty cool.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I would use the coupon to buy either Call of Juarez Bound in Blood :360: or possibly Heavenly Sword since that would bring it down to $5 which would be pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

FYI, the coupon will only work on PS3 related stuff, CoJ is probably not going to cut it

A few more hours to enter. Sorry guys, I am not home right now, so I can't get a picture of the coupon... but it is a coupon (plus, it's not like you are obliged to enter, whatsoever. If you don't trust me, well, don't play :))

Good luck

I would use the coupon for a controller so I can play LBP together with my gf instead of taking turns when we lose a life.

Definately PSN Card - Best local co-op games anymore all seem to be PSN and I have a weekly beer/game night with a couple of friends so money toward a new card would be awesome!!!

I would probably buy Battlefield: Bad Company two or possibly a points card, in order to buy a couple of decent downloadable games. Thank you for your generosity and the contest.

bread's done
Back