$10 off eBay code (of $10.01+ purchase) when you watch a Facebook Video

Got both of my orders just now. Got 2 $25 Best buy GC for $30 total. Used them to pre-order 2 Avengers 4k steebooks. Wanted all 3 but the first one is OOS already.

I got excited for nothing. First some maniac tries selling a switch bundle without a memory card now we got a damn necropheliac in the house too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always am too late on this shit. What's the deal with people saying they're being asked for ID? On what?
Seriously man? I got excited for nothing only because someone bumped a 3 week thread. I never post here but I just logged into my account to yell at you. Be more considerate in the future and don't bump old threads you noob.

I always am too late on this shit. What's the deal with people saying they're being asked for ID? On what?
It was on eBay. I actually kinda understand why a seller would ask for an ID. Especially when it comes to digital items. I've sold around 100 items on eBay. The first time I tried to sell a digital item, the buyer wasn't real. So the seller was trying to protect themselves.

Wow. Thanks dude. Got excited there was another one. Why do people keep insist on doing this? Can a mod please put this in the dead deal forum so some one else can’t get out hopes up? Thanks

Mods are a relic of a time when no one made money off the internet...sites need to pay people...it does not have to be a lot, but christ, give them something.

Saw this pop up and at first got excited and thought it happened again, then got scared thinking it was someone saying they got banned for using multiples lol (I used 2 myself)

bread's done
Back