$10 off Ebay purchases [Dead]

Thanks bought those points too cause I was too lazy to look for anything else. Worked thanks much.
Estimated delivery: Tuesday, Apr. 30
You earned US $0.40 in eBay Bucks
You saved US $10.00 on this purchase

not working for everyone...

Check out SD's. I just tried it but got charged the full amount even though the discount appears at checkout.

Edit Edit: looks like the code is good to go, I had checked paypal but wasn't detailed enough when looking through "details" thanks for the heads up guys

it shows full amount on your paypal account, you have to click "details" to see how the coupon was applied.

$10.00 USD - $10 off on eBay #CIM15
$0.37 USD - eBay Bucks Certificate
$11.12 USD - PayPal Account

It just shows up in the recent activity as the full price. It didn't actually charge for anything and if you click on see details it shows the coupon applied

Wait, is this one-time use? I tried applying it to a different product and it seems like it'll work again if I try.

EDIT: No, seriously. If this isn't one-time use, ebay is about to lose some BIIIIIIG money from me.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Wait, is this one-time use? I tried applying it to a different product and it seems like it'll work again if I try.

EDIT: No, seriously. If this isn't one-time use, ebay is about to lose some BIIIIIIG money from me.[/QUOTE]
Don't know if you should risk it again but it's worth a shot....I guess

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Wait, is this one-time use? I tried applying it to a different product and it seems like it'll work again if I try.

EDIT: No, seriously. If this isn't one-time use, ebay is about to lose some BIIIIIIG money from me.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it might be one time per paypal account, ymmv I guess though

stopped me right before entering my paypal password from using again

[quote name='Noblesse Oblige']Looks like it might be one time per paypal account, ymmv I guess though[/QUOTE]

Ah, yeah, that's what it is. Hoo, what a relief. I was about to go on one crazy shopping spree. :lol:

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']did this NOT work for someone? i dont wanna risk buyin a $20 card for $24[/QUOTE]
So far I see a 100% success rate so I'm going to try it.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Ah, yeah, that's what it is. Hoo, what a relief. I was about to go on one crazy shopping spree. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I would have been right behind you in the supermarket sweep if that had been the case.

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']So far I see a 100% success rate so I'm going to try it.[/QUOTE]

same, i saw !00% to, until that guy 2 posts above yours

edit
guess the code had a limit. i shoulda used it earlier then, but oh well.

Code isn't working for me... Just purchased a $20 psn card for $23... this better work or I just lost $3, haha. Where are you guys entering the code?

[quote name='megma42']Did not work for me, added item to my cart and can't get coupon to apply before checkout.[/QUOTE]
Could this be a region-locked code? Where do you live?

EDIT: Looks like the code was only for a set amount of people.....

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Could this be a region-locked code? Where do you live?[/QUOTE]

I'm in California with no luck if that helps.

fuck me! I just got on and noticed this. Added something to the cart and noticed the discount so I was trying to think what to buy without actually stupidly wasting money, but too late. Should've just gotten a freebie lol. Ah well.

bread's done
Back