10% off everything at Overstock - Dead.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Coupon is live (you must use the cheap ass link or the banner below to get the discount)!
Cheap ass link

Highlights:
Doom 3 Limited Collector's Edition (XBOX) $50 shipped
Doom 3 (XBOX) $42 shipped
WWE WrestleMania 21 (XBOX) $42 shipped
Jade Empire Limited Edition (Xbox) $40 shipped
MGS 3 (PS2) $28 shipped
Katamari Damacy (PS2) $17 shipped

nice, that will mean better reasons to pick up titles overstock already is the lowest price on

(like Raze's Hell!)

Thanks...I'll bump up....wouldn't show up for me

WAIT...is this wrong?
12pm MST = 2am EST

Shouldn't it be 2pm it starts?

12am=midnight
12pm=noon

[quote name='doubledown']Thanks...I'll bump up....wouldn't show up for me

WAIT...is this wrong?
12pm MST = 2am EST

Shouldn't it be 2pm it starts?

12am=midnight
12pm=noon[/QUOTE]

yeah that is wrong

Ok, I guess it's working...my mistake.

Picked up The Sims (for my fiance)
Rocky Legends (might trade in if it blows)

That's it...almost got Raze's Hell....screenshots looked interesting

They also have MK: Deception Kollectors Edition $39.99
Splinter Cell:CT (Collector's Edition) $53.xx (in-case you cannot find it)

They have PSP games also....only like $1 cheaper though

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=1448658

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory LE (Xbox) for $49.54

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=1392563

Digital Devil Saga: Shin Megami Tensei (PS2) for $44.46

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=1446149

Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity (PS2) for $41.44

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=1392548

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (PS2) for $41.44

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=752677

Growlanser Generations (Regular, PS2) for $39.42

Anyone ever order from Overstock.com before? I was wondering how quickly they ship and if they do a decent job at it. Had a pretty bad experience oredering online from mtvshop.com before and I think they're affiilated.

I have ordered several things from Overstock and have not had a problem.
I do not believe they are affiliated with MTVshop.com.

Thanks Cheapy :D

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Last edited by CheapyD : Today at 04:07 PM. Reason: general incompetence

:lol:[/QUOTE]
:rofl: :rofl:

Can't get this coupon to work. The banner has the *excluded on media only orders tag attached. Is there a way to get around that?

[quote name='Starky27']Can't get this coupon to work. The banner has the *excluded on media only orders tag attached. Is there a way to get around that?[/QUOTE]

I ordered something yesterday. I should have waited. Doh! Anyways, the discount shows up in my cart with a media only item.

And as far as them shipping, I ordered yesterday and they shipped it today.

Thanks CheapyD, Zombie. Makes me feel much better about ordering from them. Yeah if you're an RPG addict like me you cant beat Stella Deus and Atelier Mana for PS2 for $82.88 shipped. Great deal!

[quote name='mcwilliams132']pot-head![/QUOTE]

I think that is something to think about . When you click on the link it says time left

74 hours 33 mins and 12 seconds

dont know about you but i never knew a day had 74 hours

If I thought that I would event touch Jade Empire anytime in the near future, I would jump on it. As it is now, I will wait until it drops to ~$20 6-12 months from now and enjoy it then. I just have too many unopened or underplayed games queued up.

The link doesn't even show up for me, the things never work I don't know why.

But today in one of my classes we looked for weeds in the green. So we looked for weed of 4-20.

[quote name='Msia']Anyone ever order from Overstock.com before? I was wondering how quickly they ship and if they do a decent job at it. Had a pretty bad experience oredering online from mtvshop.com before and I think they're affiilated.[/QUOTE]

WARNING! Overstock.com has the worst shipping EVER. It doesn't matter which shipping option you choose, will get your item in about a month if you're lucky. They use " Bulk" mail which is actually worse than media mail. You have been warned.

[quote name='David85']The link doesn't even show up for me, the things never work I don't know why..[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/faq.php?faq=cag_faq_item#faq_new_faq_item_links

[quote name='jboy']WARNING! Overstock.com has the worst shipping EVER. It doesn't matter which shipping option you choose, will get your item in about a month if you're lucky. They use " Bulk" mail which is actually worse than media mail. You have been warned.[/QUOTE]I got in on the $10 FIFA/Rocky games with free shipping . The games came in less than a week.

[quote name='jboy']WARNING! Overstock.com has the worst shipping EVER. It doesn't matter which shipping option you choose, will get your item in about a month if you're lucky. They use " Bulk" mail which is actually worse than media mail. You have been warned.[/QUOTE]
Well, I've only ordered from them one time using the 2.95 shipping method and was surprised to find that they shipped my items (batman:TAS sets 1,2) using priority mail. I got the item three days after I placed the order, not including sunday. They shipped from Utah to CA by the way. This all happened a week ago. hope this helps.

Thanks for the fix Cheapy...

I've never had an issue with Overstock's shipping, it's just been with the item being in stock when it comes time to ship. Here's hoping Atelier Iris and Stella Deus make it too me this time...

I have order multiple items from them and each time the item arrive within 4 to 5 days of receiving the item shipped notice. Also, Media Mail was used each time. It might vary depending on what you ordered.

The only real problem I have with them is that they charge your card up front.

The only problem with overstock is their packaging. There's no protection at all, no bubble wrap, nothing. It looks like two pieces of cardboard stuck together over your game. If you buy SMT:DDS prepare to have your game arrive as flat as a pancake.

Also, I don't recommend preordering games from there since they will charge your credit up front and its a hassle if you want to cancel. I feel sorry for anyone who preordered GT4 from them since it kept getting delayed and delayed.

I've ordered from Overstock a few times and had no problems, but I never realized until now that you can't cancel an order after it's placed. There's no phone number to call (nevermind the early days of e-tail when places like Amazon.com would even let you cancel your own orders online if they hadn't shipped yet) and their company policy states upfront that you can not cancel orders once they've been placed. The return policy states that you can request an RMA number and it's a $5 restocking fee for each item (and of course that's after you ship the order back to them.) Lovely! I like that.

[edit: Oh, thanks, Zombie. I couldn't find that number on their site. I tried calling to ask if I could cancel my order (or just modify it to replace items with a new type that just appeared, along with the current sale) and sure enough the answer was "No." Alas.]

Their number is in the help section. It's 1-800-THE-BIG-O (843-2446). Their online support is another option. You don't wait long at all for either.

[quote name='RBM']I've ordered from Overstock a few times and had no problems, but I never realized until now that you can't cancel an order after it's placed. There's no phone number to call (nevermind the early days of e-tail when places like Amazon.com would even let you cancel your own orders online if they hadn't shipped yet) and their company policy states upfront that you can not cancel orders once they've been placed. The return policy states that you can request an RMA number and it's a $5 restocking fee for each item (and of course that's after you ship the order back to them.) Lovely! I like that.[/QUOTE]

It says that, but it still adds it to your cart when you checkout with just media items.

[quote name='Xevious']Cheapy...The deal says no media. Does that mean videogames?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zombie']It says that, but it still adds it to your cart when you checkout with just media items.[/QUOTE]

media by definition is audio and video.

This sale excludes Music and Movies. Games and books dont count.

Here's what it says on the USPS site.

"Media Mail® service is a cost efficient way to mail books, sound recordings, recorded video tapes, printed music, and recorded computer-readable media (such as CDs, DVDs, and diskettes)."

And Overstock only charges $1.40 shipping on media items. Everything else is $2.95, so they consider them media, too.

[quote name='Leggo']media by definition is audio and video.

This sale excludes Music and Movies. Games and books dont count.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the deal CheapyD, I was able to get in on it this afternoon. Picked up Doom Collector's Edition at a great price.

bread's done
Back