$10 off First Time Amazon Prime NOW Members

?

Is this any different that the longtime $20 off $50 promotion they've had since day one for first time customers?
Yeah, that's just for first time Prime members. This is separate.....Prime members get Prime NOW automatically. It's a separate service. It's been eons since I first subscribed, but I got the original Prime offer too.

Yeah, that's just for first time Prime members. This is separate.....Prime members get Prime NOW automatically. It's a separate service. It's been eons since I first subscribed, but I got the original Prime offer too.
That $20 off promotion is for first time prime now users. I used it like a year ago

The sandwhich for the ad for that Homeslyce place looks gross. I don't have Prime Now available in my area can I still get $10 off?

The sandwhich for the ad for that Homeslyce place looks gross. I don't have Prime Now available in my area can I still get $10 off?
No, sorry, you need to have it in your area. Not everyone does. Like my siblings and some friends don't. I do.

Thought about getting a $25 Xbox gift card (physical) for $15 but I already bought a bunch a games during the sales so I'll be good for a few months and will use funds to get something else like a pair of pants or toilet paper.

Thought about getting a $25 Xbox gift card (physical) for $15 but I already bought a bunch a games during the sales so I'll be good for a few months and will use funds to get something else like a pair of pants or toilet paper.
If you make some underpaid courier bring you toilet paper and don't tip them... you might need to revaluate some things.

That $20 off promotion is for first time prime now users. I used it like a year ago
I used that recently (maybe two weeks ago) even after it was no longer advertised and it worked. the code for $20 off is GETITNOW ymmv of course as it might be done by now

bread's done
Back