$10 off games at Shopko

rlse9

CAGiversary!
I was in Shopko yesterday and noticed that they have a bunch of games regularly priced $47.99, $37.99, and $27.99 all $10 off this week. They show Twisted Metal: Head-on (PSP), Ape Escape: on the loose (PSP), Wario ware, inc (Game Cube), Madden 2005 (Xbox), Fight Club (Xbox), Time Splitter (PS2), Showdown: Legends of Wrestling (PS2), Soulcalibur III (PS2), Socom 3 U.S. Navy Seals (PS2) all in the ad but there's a bunch more but the only one I remember seeing of interest was Mario Baseball.

Also, they had Harvest Moon: Magical Melody in the $20 game section. Not sure how much of a deal this is but I hadn't seen it for that cheap anywhere else. Also had Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat for $20 which isn't the best deal people have found, but again it's the only place I've seen with it for that cheap in this area.

Thanks for the post. I think this was already mentioned in a post for buy 1 get one games that were $9.99.

BUT, the $10 off deal is decent on some of those like the Mario Baseball, which is $37.99 after the discount.

bread's done
Back