10% off GameStop,Eb Games E-mail Coupon

Leek

Banned
Just got it. Don't wanna print right now, so I'ma use it later. I wanna help out in the community, so here it is:

gscouponhg2.png
e

Just print it, and show it.

[quote name='arthurRWD']wonder if this will be good on hardware?[/quote]
I did crop all but the coupon, but I don't think so. They never discount VG Hardware.....

for the 2nd time, THATS ALL THAT WAS ON THE COUPON. So why not? :)

edit: I'm assuming you have printers,email, and the internets

Can you use this on pre-orders? Or when you pick a pre-order up? It'd be nice to get some green off of BioShock CE when it comes out.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Can you use this on pre-orders? Or when you pick a pre-order up? It'd be nice to get some green off of BioShock CE when it comes out.[/quote]

i'd like to know this as well

Hmmm, if this stacks with Edge I may pick up Seiko no Ronde and/or EDF when I get back to school. That'll be a nice "going-away" gift to myself!

Awesome! I'll definitely use it when I pick up Persona. >_> And maybe again when i pick up some of the price-dropped GBA games, but don't tell the man!

But I wonder how come I didn't get this in my Gamestop email.... :(

Why do they make the code so tiny when that's the only thing othat matters?? Thanks OP, will use many times.

Printable sheet:

Does anyone know if this works on hardware at all? I got "Error 74" on my 360 last night, and I am strongly considering buying a new 360 with the additional heat sink.

i just got madden and eternet cable from ebgames

and is it good for preorders

[quote name='starmask2k3']i just got madden and eternet cable from ebgames

and is it good for preorders[/QUOTE]

it is or is it?

[quote name='harunim']it is or is it?[/QUOTE]

WHAT THE HELL?

[quote name='starmask2k3']WHAT THE HELL?[/quote]
I agree, lol. He typed what he meant. He wouldn't type what he didn't mean.

[quote name='BoggyP']I agree, lol. He typed what he meant. He wouldn't type what he didn't mean.[/quote]Actually, what was typed was a question without a question mark. So either it was intended as a question ("is it?") or it was a mis-typed statement ("it is").

Here's hoping for a B2G1 free later this month too!

Thanks OP. Looks like its off an entire purchase...

HEre in NJ with our 7% tax, at least its a tax-killer.

Doubt it works on pre-orders. Tried to use a 10% off coupon on my last pre-order and he used some excuse along the lines of "you're not actually buying the game now, you're just putting money towards it. if there's another coupon like this when the game is released, you can use it then." If it wasn't for these damn gift cards they'd never have my business. Every EB I've been to their entire business practice seems to be based on shadiness.

Ya if this works on hardware then a used PS3 is $450 normally. with Edge card + this coupon i'll pick one up.

Someone please find out! =D

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Is this "10 percent off of one game" or "10 percent off of your entire purchase"?[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing....

[quote name='cranguy']Why do they make the code so tiny when that's the only thing othat matters?? Thanks OP, will use many times.

Printable sheet:
[/quote]

With cranguy's help, I don't think it really matters. Just print the whole sheet, and if they want to put more work on themselves, let them. ;)

ive called eb's to find out if this applys to hardware. most have said prolly no, but i couldnt get a firm answer. anyone else know of this email? where are the terms/fine print? doesnt look like hardware is an option.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'll definately try to use this when I pick up my Bioshock CE preorder next week.[/quote]Ditto here. $7 I don't have to spend? Thankyouverymuch.

I picked up Persona today with the coupon and it looks like it works on preorders as the persona price was 44.99 and my reserve deposit was taken off at the end.

It is 10% off the entire purchase because I also got sonic heroes used for 8.09, it was one of the clearance games that got taken out of the package and put on the used racks.

This is a pretty awesome coupon.

I might use this to get LifeSigns for DS when it comes out too, provided it makes it out before the 31st of August.

Well crap, I just went down and dia a paid in full preorder for Bioshock LE at lunch. Any idea if I can use it at pick and get credited?

[quote name='Damian']Well crap, I just went down and dia a paid in full preorder for Bioshock LE at lunch. Any idea if I can use it at pick and get credited?[/quote]

I did the same thing, I also traded in a game towards it. So hopefully they can credit the 10% to my card. Or at the very least, they should be able to cancel my pre-order and redo the whole thing, and still apply the trade-in too.

[quote name='Mark27']I did the same thing, I also traded in a game towards it. So hopefully they can credit the 10% to my card. Or at the very least, they should be able to cancel my pre-order and redo the whole thing, and still apply the trade-in too.[/quote]

i work at gs. whatever difference you have left over at pick up from usuing the coupon, you can use towards whatever you want...another game, another reserve, or they can just put it on a card.

I think I finally found an excuse to buy the Hori fighting stick for my PS3. :D

(That, and Persona 3 if Best Buy plans on delaying release for another week.)

[quote name='cahrowline']i work at gs. whatever difference you have left over at pick up from usuing the coupon, you can use towards whatever you want...another game, another reserve, or they can just put it on a card.[/QUOTE]
Even if it's paid in full before pick up? Nice.

[quote name='bjkrautk']I think I finally found an excuse to buy the Hori fighting stick for my PS3. :D

(That, and Persona 3 if Best Buy plans on delaying release for another week.)[/QUOTE]

I just used the coupon to pick up P3. In the P3 thread, a best buy employee said that his Best Buy has P3 in stock now.

[quote name='Damian']Even if it's paid in full before pick up? Nice.[/quote]

As far as I know, you aren't actually paying for the game when you preorder. What you are doing is putting it an account that will go to the game when you pick it up. Which is why you can trade in games towards the preorder of, say, Madden, get the addition 10% they'll give you, then cancel the preorder later while keeping the extra 10%. So the coupon will take off the discount first then you pay with your preorder money.

bread's done
Back