10% off GameStop,Eb Games E-mail Coupon

Leek

Banned
Just got it. Don't wanna print right now, so I'ma use it later. I wanna help out in the community, so here it is:

gscouponhg2.png
e

Just print it, and show it.

Sweet. Good call on using this for picking up Bioshock. I think I now have enough on my pre-order and in credit to pay off the game without spending a dime.

I don't understand why I didn't get a coupon in my inbox though.

So does this work for hardware? Has anybody actually tried to use it for hardware and succeeded/failed? I'm considering caving in and buying a 360 for madden + bioshock. This'll help push me over the edge. On the other hand, if anybody has thoughts on Madden 360 vs Madden Wii, by all means share them.

Lol, I'm glad I'm making so many people happy :) It's on the CAG homepage now :D Anyways, I don't know alot of your answers...but if you read the print, it says:

10% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE AT EB GAMES
So if you purchase some stuff, you get 10% off. I'm 99.999% sure that this excludes VG HardWare, not sure about pre-orders, since you ARE purchasing it in the end.

I got it because I joined GameStop yesterday :p

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Does anyone know if you can get it stacked w/ your Edge card?[/quote]

Yes it stacks with the edge card....I just bought some used stuff and got all 3 items 20% off.

[quote name='r00kie']Yes it stacks with the edge card....I just bought some used stuff and got all 3 items 20% off.[/quote]

You sure its not 10% off and then another 10% off that? A lot of stores will do that. =\

Heh, I'm glad I didn't head out to EB/Gamestop like I planned to earlier today, now I can try and milk my $99.10 credit even further with this coupon, lol - thanks O.P.

[quote name='PhantomaZero']You sure its not 10% off and then another 10% off that? A lot of stores will do that. =\[/quote]

Both EB and GS, over the past several years, just stack the coupons/savings on top of one another. Granted, most retailers do the more mathematically-correct discounts when you're at the counter but, at least at EB/GS, they don't care all that much.

It used to be a bit better, too. I loved the B2G1 sales where it also took off 10% on the "Free" title as well. Those were good times. ;D

[quote name='shrike4242']Ditto here. $7 I don't have to spend? Thankyouverymuch.[/quote]

Same as everyone else. If this works, I may end up keeping my Bioshock LE pre-order after all--thanks OP!

[quote name='dacool561']Stopped by EB today. Coupon does NOT work on systems! Nor will it work on pre-ordering games.[/quote]
Aww :( Oh well, I wouldn't think it would work for VG =/ They never discount that stuff.

coupon worked for me today when i went to gamestop. no questions asked, the guy just punched in the code on the coupon and it applied to my purchase. thanks OP!

Thanks! I saved $7 with this coupon today and who knows how much with the trade-in deal right now and the extra 10% on reserving some games.

[quote name='Leek']Hehe, thanks guys. This thing doesnt expire for 16 days :D
USE it al you can[/quote]

its an awesome coupon but remember the buy 2 get 1 free is due sometime before the ho-lidays.

Confirmed that this will work on new games (sweet! Jeanne D'Arc on Tuesday) and will stack with Edge, non-compounding.

[quote name='Leek']Are you serious? Why don't you try reading the past 3 pages :/ Theres been about 4 people.[/quote]

bro i said can you price match stuff bought in the last 7 days. i didnt say 'can i preorder something'

I tried using it during my Persona 3 pre-order pick-up, and it didn't take. I had the clerk add a Perfect Dark Zero pre-owned to the receipt, and it applied only towards that. So I'm not sure what to think. Does the date of the pre-ordered item matter, or is it new vs. used? I'll try again for Bioshock next week.

[quote name='micro21']I tried using it during my Persona 3 pre-order pick-up, and it didn't take. I had the clerk add a Perfect Dark Zero pre-owned to the receipt, and it applied only towards that. So I'm not sure what to think. Does the date of the pre-ordered item matter, or is it new vs. used? I'll try again for Bioshock next week.[/QUOTE]
I used this on my Persona 3 purchase but I didn't pre-order it. You should have asked if he could have just sold you the game and credited back the pre-order you put down somehow.

[quote name='SleazyC'] You should have asked if he could have just sold you the game and credited back the pre-order you put down somehow.[/quote]

That's a fair point, I'll try to unhook the purchase from the pre-order if this comes up again.

Thanks for the heads up OP and guy who made the page of coupons pic, picked up P3 today and will likely use more coupons by the end of the month.

Thanks again to the OP! I used the coupon twice to pick up 2 copies of Enchanted Arms for PS3.

$36+tax ----> flipped to GameRush for $66+tax in credit.

That'll more than pay for my copy of BioShock next week (now let's hope they get it in on- time).

[quote name='awp']Thanks again to the OP! I used the coupon twice to pick up 2 copies of Enchanted Arms for PS3.

$36+tax ----> flipped to GameRush for $66+tax in credit.

That'll more than pay for my copy of BioShock next week (now let's hope they get it in on- time).[/quote]

$33 credit for EA trade-in...?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']$33 credit for EA trade-in...?[/QUOTE]

Yep, EA is still getting $33 at Blockbuster/GameRush. I can't seem to find any used copies at EB, but there's plenty of new ones for $20 a pop ($18 with coupon). It was $36 a few weeks ago, but dropped a bit. I'm really shocked that it's continued this high since even major retailers like Best Buy have dropped the price of EA to $19.99.

The coupon wouldn't work with my brother's employee discount+EDGE card for whatever reason. But I won't complain, the discount stacked with the EDGE card for 25% off total.

Question:

If I bought two things, would it take 10% off both items?

If so, this would be a valuable coupon. And if I'm thinking what I'm thinking, I could print out a bunch of these and visit different GS / EB stores and buy stuff. Hmm.

[quote name='VideoGamingFan416']Question:

If I bought two things, would it take 10% off both items?

If so, this would be a valuable coupon. And if I'm thinking what I'm thinking, I could print out a bunch of these and visit different GS / EB stores and buy stuff. Hmm.[/quote]

Yes, you could use this to enhance flipping of DS/PSP games.

[quote name='SleazyC']I used this on my Persona 3 purchase but I didn't pre-order it. You should have asked if he could have just sold you the game and credited back the pre-order you put down somehow.[/QUOTE]

I preordered it and was able to get 10% off. But funny enough my preorder was gutted and put on display. If it had sold I would have been really pissed

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']I preordered it and was able to get 10% off. But funny enough my preorder was gutted and put on display. If it had sold I would have been really pissed[/quote]

I'd still file a complaint with tellgamestop.com. That game was reserved and more-or-less sold. They had no right to open it and use it as a display copy.

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']But funny enough my preorder was gutted and put on display. If it had sold I would have been really pissed[/QUOTE]
I would have been pissed anyway. I've always refused to buy open "new" games.

I used the coupon twice today. Once for my all paid for Persona 3 pre-order and a Wii cooling fan, it worked fine. The second time on Luminous Arc it recognized the coupon code but he had to manually enter it in.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']???[/QUOTE]

As someone said it before, it's 10% off all your items except systems and preorders. It's the same thing as 10% off total transaction.

If I get to use it twice, I'll use it once next week for Bioshock, Jeanne D'arc and Dragoneer's Aria, and a second time the week after for Metroid, Blue Dragon and Monster Hunter Freedom 2

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']I preordered it and was able to get 10% off. But funny enough my preorder was gutted and put on display. If it had sold I would have been really pissed[/QUOTE]

I would have been soooo fucking pissed! I would have told them to order me a brand new copy, or I'd never shop there again...

Lol. What's an OP :eek: I think it's me :) I'ma use this when I go to GameStop today to get used games and then return them

bread's done
Back