$10 Off GameStop Online Purchase Code for Entering UFC Undisputed 2010 Sweepstakes

Lord Humongous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
I entered the UFC Undisputed 2010 Sweepstakes yesterday and today received an email with a one-time-use $10 off any GS online order code.

https://www.gamestopufc2010.com/

The disclaimer states it can't be combined with any other offers...but I know this is sometimes not the case with GS.com. Haven't tried any combos myself...

Disclaimer:
*Enter coupon code where prompted and click activate. Coupon valid for one time use only. Offer valid online only. Offer excludes consoles, hardware, pre-release limited/collector's editions and gift cards. May not be combined with other offers. Coupon expires on 10/1/2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Schizophriend']I got this the other day. I was able to stack with with CAG 16 and edge, but nothing else. It only took off the shipping as of yesterday I havent tried it yet today. Took the shipping off Red Dead Redemption, but not off Halo: Reach Legendary. :( I would have gotten the legendary edition if it had worked on that.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering. What is the edge coupon code? Hoping to shave off a little more before I order.

they are closed on the weekend so i doubt anyone would get one over the weekend..... wasnt expecting anything from gamestop anyways .... hell for a company that does not know how to do returns how do you expect them to run a contest...

returns... had a busted game so they said wouldnt carry it anymore so they give me a refund .... about a week later i get another copy of the game.... about a week after that i get another refund for some freaking reason..

so i get 2 refunds for 1 broken game and a replacement LOL

I received the code but its not taking of $10 only shipping like someone said earlier. I wonder if this is a glitch or they meant to do this

[quote name='cupcakex1']I got this a week ago.. and funny thing is, it took off $10 on every item in my cart. Maybe the codes aren't working properly because they tried to fix that error and it messed with their system or something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've entered both the contests, days ago, and haven't gotten any codes

UPDATE: I got my code today, it doesn't seem to work with other codes. On the plus side, it doesn't expire until October:

*Enter coupon code where prompted and click activate. Coupon valid for one time use only. Offer valid online only.
Offer excludes consoles, hardware, pre-release limited/collector's editions and gift cards. May not be combined with other offers. Coupon expires on 10/1/2010.

I got a code, but I'll be waiting to see if they change the fact that it only applies to shipping... I won't hold my breath. At least it doesn't expire until 10/1/2010

I got the code a couple of days after entering the contest. I tried to apply the coupon to my order (monster hunter tri, used) and it only applied to the shipping. I called the Gamestop CS, and the first person I spoke to said it wasn't applying to the game because the game was a $5 "price drop", which I knew was total bs because the code was applying but on shipping not on the game. So I called back hoping to get a different rep. The second rep I spoke to was really helpful. She told me to go ahead and place the order and then she would manually deduct the $10 from my order. She even e-mailed and called me when everything went through. I ended up somehow not even paying for shipping in the end and got the game for about $28 shipped.

I would suggest just placing the order with the code you have, wait for the confirmation e-mail from gamestop (that way the order is actually in their system), THEN call CS and have them adjust the price manually. Good luck!

[quote name='slidecage']they are closed on the weekend so i doubt anyone would get one over the weekend..... wasnt expecting anything from gamestop anyways .... hell for a company that does not know how to do returns how do you expect them to run a contest...

returns... had a busted game so they said wouldnt carry it anymore so they give me a refund .... about a week later i get another copy of the game.... about a week after that i get another refund for some freaking reason..

so i get 2 refunds for 1 broken game and a replacement LOL[/QUOTE]

Lucky there cause they said the same thing never refunded me like promised then sent the game again and billed me a more expensive price for it. So i got billed twice one more then the other and only got one of them to show for it. There CS replies are different each time saying how sorry they are and they will look into it. I had to just dispute with my bank after a few weeks of random useless replies.

I did not get this code and doubt i will.

[quote name='Schizophriend']Just checked again and its still only taking off the shipping.

For those who didnt get it... maybe its a minor prize? It wouldnt make sense for them to give away $10 off coupons to every person who entered...

I'm probably not going to use my code unless they change it to work like its supposed to. I'll try again in a few days.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't listed as a prize in the official rules (I checked), so I don't think it's that. It did say at the bottom of the e-mail I got the code in, "This message was sent to you because you have elected to receive email communications from GameStop." So maybe you have to register in the contest w/ an e-mail that isn't already signed up on the GameStop e-mail list and you also had to "opt-in" for gamestop e-mails in the contest form (I know I definitely had selected "opt-in" for GameStop b/c I didn't mean to, but I already clicked submit before I realized and didn't have time to change it.)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Has anyone tried contacting GameStop CS about the issue of the code not working properly?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I called them after placing an order with the coupon and they gave me a new coupon code for $10.00 off that worked.

I used the UFC code to get free over night shipping on my first order. lol

[quote name='jenarch']It wasn't listed as a prize in the official rules (I checked), so I don't think it's that. It did say at the bottom of the e-mail I got the code in, "This message was sent to you because you have elected to receive email communications from GameStop." So maybe you have to register in the contest w/ an e-mail that isn't already signed up on the GameStop e-mail list and you also had to "opt-in" for gamestop e-mails in the contest form (I know I definitely had selected "opt-in" for GameStop b/c I didn't mean to, but I already clicked submit before I realized and didn't have time to change it.)[/QUOTE]

I tried again with a email that wasn't already getting emails from GameStop, so maybe I'll get that coupon now :)

I just tried this and I opted out of the Gamestop and UFC e-mails since I already get the GS one and I don't care for UFC anymore, but I'll certainly take a $10 off code especially if I can call in or email them after using it to negate the shipping costs(after upgrading to express shipping)and get them to take another $10 off.

Now if they would just get my first order from their site to me within the month I'll be happy.

I entered into both contests and got 2 codes. One only gives 10% percent off although the email says $10 off while the other doesn't even work. It gets applied to the cart saying that $10 will be taken off, but nothing happens. Anybody else have a similar experience? Anyways to complain to Gamestop so we can get these fixed?

Just got mine too. Registered a few days ago.

Edit: This coupon is really messed up. I tried using it on a $18 used game and this keeps popping up.

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:******* - Save $10 off your next online purchase. Not valid on consoles, hardware or pre-release limited/collector's editions. May not be combined with other offers.

The stars are my coupon code. Not sure how any of that applies to my order. It didn't even take off shipping.

well got my codes today....ended up buying Super Street Fighter 4 Used w/o the use of this code.

The UFC code kept coming up as :
"Receive 10% off your next online purchase. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles or hardware. Single-use coupon. Limit 3 items. Expires 10/31/2010 11:59PM"

so clearly the 20PRE was a better code, w/ 3$ shipping 25.05 for SSF4.

I entered the contest 2 or 3 days ago and never got an email. Entered again today with a different email address, let's hope I get at least 1 of them

[quote name='rainking187']Got mine today, and I emailed them to see if I can get a code that actually works now.[/QUOTE]

What e-mail did you use?

Got the code as well today. I noticed It's basically giving me free shipping, whether it be overnight or regular shipping everything was free. It takes off the shipping but still says "Take $10 off your future order with Gamestop.". I was wondering if I should order Glory of Hercules , get $10 back and pray that I got $10 off my next order as well. But since offers can't be combined I doubt it.

Got the code, but as others have reported, every purchase I've attempted to make with the code only yields free shipping. The strange part is, it makes any method basically free, which of course doesn't make sense.

I'm going to call about it and see what's going on. Maybe this code doesn't go active until a later date?

Anyone else notice that after applying the code to an order, in fine print, it says there is a MAXIMUM USE of 3!?

Got my 3 codes, sadly there are no games at prices that interest me right now. But in the future there may be so I am glad these are good till October, hopefully they'll start working properly....

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Got the code, but as others have reported, every purchase I've attempted to make with the code only yields free shipping. The strange part is, it makes any method basically free, which of course doesn't make sense.

I'm going to call about it and see what's going on. Maybe this code doesn't go active until a later date?

Anyone else notice that after applying the code to an order, in fine print, it says there is a MAXIMUM USE of 3!?[/QUOTE]

Let us know your results please. Also, it doesn't say Maximum Use of 3, it says "Single-use coupon. Limit 3 items." So I think your order can only have 3 items in the order. I don't know why that is, but...whatever.

just called gamestop and they said they would take it off when i ordered but i have to call them then to have it done

[quote name='chrollo']just called gamestop and they said they would take it off when i ordered but i have to call them then to have it done[/QUOTE]

Now to wait for D3 to come back in stock...and not miss out for a THIRD TIME!:cry:

Well that bites. Free shipping, huh? Wow. I guess it's OK if you're going to call up and order on the phone to get the discount, but that precludes your being sneaky and trying to get the biggest bang for your buck. :(

[quote name='Brother Daz']I got my code finally. I wont be using it though, so I will pm it to the first person to reply to this post.[/QUOTE]

replied =)

[quote name='Brother Daz']I got my code finally. I wont be using it though, so I will pm it to the first person to reply to this post.[/QUOTE]

pretty please?

[quote name='mythus']replied =)[/QUOTE]pm sent

[quote name='leesiulung']pretty please?[/QUOTE]
You know what, I remembered using a different email address to sign up when the first code never came. I just checked that email and I had another code, I will shoot you a pm with it.

Emailed them the other day, got the whole make an order and give us the order. Then we'll refund you the 10 dollars. I hope their plan to prevent orders by making people jump through hoops to get 10 dollars off works, I'm not bothering with that crap.

bread's done
Back