10% off gaming goods makes the Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set $350.99 Via V.me at Newegg

BigBadWolfe143

CAGiversary!
Feedback
511 (100%)
Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set for $350.99 Shipped (Via V.me at Newegg.com)

Also if you have Shoprunner make sure you sign in for free 2 Day Shipping but either way shipping is still free. Also some states may add tax Idaho did not.

First add this to your cart:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190349

Then in The cart enter this promo code:
VMEPROMOMAR13

And select the checkout with V.me by Visa (V.me is a free online payment service from Visa and you can use any debit or credit card does not require Visa)

You get 10% off up to $50 this can be used for other items as well but I used it on this Wii U bundle and thought I would share the idea!

Here is more details on the Promo:
http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/..._mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i sold my ZombiU, so I pretty much paid $320 for the bundle. I think it was worth especially with the other bonuses

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah i sold my ZombiU, so I pretty much paid $320 for the bundle. I think it was worth especially with the other bonuses[/QUOTE]

WHY would you do that o.0 it's a great game, and for the next 3 day's one of the few to play.

[quote name='Hemi']WHY would you do that o.0 it's a great game, and for the next 3 day's one of the few to play.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i no, but Im not really into the genre and I got it mostly for my little brother and sister, it would scare them shitless (and me for that matter) so it isnt that big of a deal. Id rather cut the cost of the system cause I really didnt care to get a Wii U until this deal came around. I just want to play Bayonetta 2 and the Wind Waker remake.

[quote name='Banjora']Deal is dead early. Was supposed to last till March 21st but they've stopped accepting it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sikboy1029']Just saw this thread, the deal is dead...damn![/QUOTE]

Sorry you guys missed out, kind of a bummer they stopped promo early. But to be honest I truly expected my order not to go through and when it did thought it was a mistake that they may cut off as usually game consoles are usually excluded from deals like this especially new ones.

But I am glad that so many were able to take advantage of this deal, including myself. :lol:

bread's done
Back