margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_top.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_side.jpg[/IMG]
                                [B]Here's What You'll Receive[/B]:

[B]GameStop Special Announcements[/B] 

[*]Exclusive In-Store events at your local GameStop 
                                [*]Special offers geard to your gaming preference 
                                [*]Latest release dates, price drops & bonus offers

[B]GameStop Weekly Newsletter[/B] 

The best way to stay informed on something is to have direct contact with its source. The GameStop Newsletter keeps you in touch with the latest games and offers available on a weekly basis. And every Friday you'll receive our Weekly Ad which calls out hot deals which usually aren't around long.

Welcome to a whole new world of gaming. 

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_youget.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_coupon1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_coupon2.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_exp070607.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://link.gamestop.com/t/80264/14742880/1643/0/"][IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_unsub.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Coupon Images:
newwelcome2_coupon1.jpg

newwelcome2_coupon2.jpg
newwelcome2_exp070607.jpg

I have the e-mail as an image file, but my internet connection is acting very strangely. Some things aren't loading and photobucket and imageshack aren't loading for me. So I'll upload it later unless someone beats me to it.

EDIT:
ATTENTION MORONS: In case you can't read the first page. This working on B2G1 is VERY YMMV.

Also
E-mail(Thanks to Zephie)

10offme8.jpg

I dun get it... it's a 10% off coupon for a full purchase is that it? Too bad it excludes consoles. I guess it's good for places with no or low taxes. Too bad it's worthless in NYC really with the taxes and all.

umm but it cuts money off the base price, which cuts money off the tax, too. Granted, with high taxes you pretty much just pay retail instead of retail + tax, but that's good enough for me.

This will be good for those trying to nab COD4 or other new games after X-Mas... But why support GS, when Target has the same thing for -$3 before coupon.

I would much rather spend $1 more at Target than save that dollar to GS. One might get the UNSEALED copy that the employees play. If not, you still have to deal with their crummy CS.

[quote name='jjz203']I dun get it... it's a 10% off coupon for a full purchase is that it? Too bad it excludes consoles. I guess it's good for places with no or low taxes. Too bad it's worthless in NYC really with the taxes and all.[/quote]

Keep in mind it does stack with the Edge card (if you're buying used), so that's like an EXTRA 10% off.

[quote name='jjz203']I dun get it... it's a 10% off coupon for a full purchase is that it? Too bad it excludes consoles. I guess it's good for places with no or low taxes. Too bad it's worthless in NYC really with the taxes and all.[/quote]It takes 10% off the entire purchase, which for one purchase I made was an EDGE renewal, a guide and a 360 game. Only thing I was denied on with this coupon was Halo 3 LE, and that's because I was told "it wasn't applicable". :roll:

I think I've used it about a dozen things, including the AC6 stick bundle.

Nice!

However, can you updated the title of the thread?
"Holy #$@% GS/EB updated already! now expires 1/11/08"
Right now, the title alone doesn't make much sense.
Just that there is a coupon that expires on 1-11-08 and gamestop's website has been updated (ahh.. doesn't the website get updated pretty much everyday?).
thanks

edit:
seems like the title has been editted.
Yea

[quote name='PhantomaZero']This thing says one time use - has anyone run into instances where they couldn't use it ever again?[/quote]

No, I've used this 10% off coupon on six different occasions. I think my local GS clerks would be surprised if I didn't have one with me.

So, in theory, could this be combined with the after X-mas Buy 2 Get 1 free deal and the edge card?

I'm thinking three 9.99 games.

-10%
-10%
+6% sales tax (WV)
= 17.15 or $5.72 per game

That would make me happy

Getting it to combine with the B2G1 is a huge YMMV, since the coupon states it can't be combined with any other offers, and obviously B2G1 is an offer. Good luck to those that try though. ;)

[quote name='mattstockton12']So, in theory, could this be combined with the after X-mas Buy 2 Get 1 free deal and the edge card?

I'm thinking three 9.99 games.

-10%
-10%
+6% sales tax (WV)
= 17.15 or $5.72 per game

That would make me happy[/quote]
It will stack with EDGE, however it's for one item only, not your total. At least, that's how it worked for me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just remembered one of my friends buying two games and getting 10% off the total. I'll be giving it a try.

[quote name='TahoeMax']umm but it cuts money off the base price, which cuts money off the tax, too. Granted, with high taxes you pretty much just pay retail instead of retail + tax, but that's good enough for me.[/quote]

Have you actually calculated this? I always check against my receipts at any store when I get discounts, and I've found that tax is almost always calculated according to original price, not discounted price. Getting taxed according to discounted price is so infrequent that it appears to be due to employee error if anything.

So if you could get the Edge + the 10% Coupon to stack are these the prices we're talking bout before local tax???

$12.99
- $1.29
= $11.69
-$1.17
=$10.52

And

$14.99
- $1.49
= $13.49
-$1.35
=$12.14

If so that'd be nice... I just got a GCN last month and am starting to build a collection. I'd love to get Sunshine but told myself only once it dipped to $10

So both of these games after 10% Coupon + Edge + 1% Discover Cash back and 8.517% Oklahoma sales tax would = $24.35

Hmmmmmm

[quote name='zephie']It will stack with EDGE, however it's for one item only, not your total. At least, that's how it worked for me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just remembered one of my friends buying two games and getting 10% off the total. I'll be giving it a try.[/quote]

Thing is, the clerk needs to apply the coupon to everything manually. He probably just forgot to apply it to all your items when you went.

[quote name='rapsodist']Have you actually calculated this? I always check against my receipts at any store when I get discounts, and I've found that tax is almost always calculated according to original price, not discounted price. Getting taxed according to discounted price is so infrequent that it appears to be due to employee error if anything.[/quote]

I have noticed this as well and since my sales tax rate is 9.25% I would rather purchase from Amazon or Ebay...

[quote name='Chronis']Thing is, the clerk needs to apply the coupon to everything manually. He probably just forgot to apply it to all your items when you went.[/quote]
Thank you, I'll bear this in mind when I next use the coupon. If they give me any lip. I'll give them my MAGAZINE RACK/GLITTER ATTACK!!!!

Oh, it works on new items? Does $153 Rock Band warrant its own thread?

Also, a little off topic, but does anyone have a current $40 off $199 CC coupon? Rock Band plus a DS game for 160 would be super.

[quote name='Chronis']Thing is, the clerk needs to apply the coupon to everything manually. He probably just forgot to apply it to all your items when you went.[/quote]

Not true, the code knocks the 10 percent off of everything, no need to put it in more than once.

Wait wait wait wait wait.

B2G1F day after Christmas.

Is it possible to use this coupon and the EDGE card with the B2G1F?

[quote name='shaveice']Wait wait wait wait wait.

B2G1F day after Christmas.

Is it possible to use this coupon and the EDGE card with the B2G1F?[/quote]

Highly unlikely, I think it's already been talked about in this thread.

[quote name='saintpale']Highly unlikely, I think it's already been talked about in this thread.[/quote]

Woops didn't really read the first page. Sorry bro.

Guess I'll use this when I pick up Kane & Lynch and Assassins Creed the day after Christmas and get an additional $10 off.

How good is EB/GS on price adjustments? I was at a random EB this morning after visiting the optometrist and I bought a few games and an Edge card because it was worth it. Can I take my receipt to on of the nearby EB Games here instead and get an extra 10% taken off?

[quote name='mattstockton12']Oh, it works on new items? Does $153 Rock Band warrant its own thread?

Also, a little off topic, but does anyone have a current $40 off $199 CC coupon? Rock Band plus a DS game for 160 would be super.[/quote]

Yes it should work with new stuff, I used the last coupon on UT3 for the PS3 when it came out.

[quote name='shrike4242'] Only thing I was denied on with this coupon was Halo 3 LE, and that's because I was told "it wasn't applicable". :roll:
[/QUOTE]

Makes me wonder if using it on Rock Band will fly. Anyone try yet?

Thanks OP for this because I can buy my girl a late christmas present when I use this to get her Final Fantasy 1 & 2 for PSP since they are apart of the After Christmas sale.

[quote name='hurley7715']so no one has tried it with rock band yet?[/quote]Yes, it's been tried with Rock Band, and yes it works.

Thanks for the coupon, I used this on the day when if was B2G1 Free on used games. The lady at the register didn't even blink when I gave her the coupon. =) I may go back with my brother because he wants to buy some games or something...

bread's done
Back