$10 OFF GUN or TRUE CRIME:NYC at BB

[quote name='sigmano9']with my $5 RZ coupon and this, $5 Gun here i come! thanks op![/QUOTE]
Uh,they used to be $$19.99, but last time I checked, they were both $29.99. This just brings them back to the previous price.

[quote name='Decker']Uh,they used to be $$19.99, but last time I checked, they were both $29.99. This just brings them back to the previous price.[/QUOTE]
They were on sale.

$20 for Gun is totally worth it. It's a fun game. I wish it did better at retail.

Ack, not for GameCube. I know, I know, why would you want these titles for GameCube, but it is the only system I have right now. I have Gun already, but I would definitely look into True Crime if I could use this coupon.

Definitely buy Gun. It has one great story. The controls are a little hard to use, but this game has some beautiful scenery and I had a blast playing through this game.

I'm gonna second Gun. It's shallow and short, but it's one of the most fun games I've played in quite a while. I played through it twice before I could put it down.

bread's done
Back