$10 off Madden 08 at Blockbuster

petrieslastword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I assume this will work at GR as well, seeing as they are owned by BB. Received an e-mail today letting me know a coupon would be coming for $10 off Madden 08. I'll be sure to post it when the cupon arrives.

header.gif

madden.jpg

I got an e-mail too. Hopefully I'll get the follow up e-mail with the coupon. If my friend doesn't want the coupon, I'll give it to someone on CAG. Please don't PM me, if you do, you're not getting it.

If and when I get a coupon, I'll post here again and let you guys know.

My store hasn't carried retail (sealed) games or accessories for over a year, but we are getting a few copies of Madden for PS2. I didn't check the other systems, but I'd think we'd get at least one of each of the main platforms.

So even if the Blockbuster near you doesn't usually carry retail games, call them and ask if they have any on order!

Im in Cleveland and was just a member of total access. Maybe I should try a free trial again to get the coupon, I never received the email. I just preordered the game from Gamerush and $10 extra would be nice.

hey guys i work at blockbuster and we get new games but we get like maybe 2 copies of each game we do get, but to be honest since we started getting new games we havent even sold one yet. They just sit there for so long that they get transfered to rental. we had 1 copy of ncaa 08 for each system and its still sitting there. out of all the acceseroies we sold which was i believe 2 wii classic controllers i bought it. i dont think the game selling will last to long at blockbuster. because it is a waste of shelf space. And another thing the coupon probably will not work if they are anything like rental coupons, because blockbuster uses different codes for each coupon.

I would assume that most Blockbuster should get at least 2 copies of Madden 08 for each system....GameRush specific stores should get more...at least that is what I'm hoping for :) (as I did not preorder)

I got the coupon in my email today. Could someone else who got it PM me their barcode number so we can see if they're unique? I have a feeling they are, since it put my email address on it as well.

I'm going to try to use this at BB with some gift cards. I think they'll match the coupon. It's worth trying at least.

If they give me any grief I'll bring up the Rock band fiasco.

For those wondering how we got this in our e-mail:

You have to be a subscriber to Blockbuster Total Access.

I got my coupon today as well.......but I can't scan it so I can't really give it to anyone. You have to print it out in some weird flash thing, it's not an image I can save and upload like I originally thought.

my wife works at blockbuster so they don't price match and her discount + coupon will not fly since they are not stackable which would make madden for ps3 39.99 if i could stack them

Got my coupon also.....I will be using it though, hoping they get the game...which I would assume they would. Nice way to use my credit.

I have a Blockbuster Online account, but the email on it was old and I never got it. Any way to access it once I log in?

[quote name='whitedeath']my wife works at blockbuster so they don't price match and her discount + coupon will not fly since they are not stackable which would make madden for ps3 39.99 if i could stack them[/QUOTE]

not quite 39.99. And they should stack if you buy it. there is no way to stop the discount from happening as far as i know. discount and coupon should stack. i have a feeling the coupon simply credits off $10.

So it would be like $43.99 plus tax.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']just print screen the coupon and post it in photoshop and save it as a jpg.[/QUOTE]

You can't. You never see the actual coupon until you hit print. Thus, you need to scan it.

the coupon is a one time use coupon. It expires today and for all employees you cannot stack because we got a memo yesterday that said we must pay on a non employee account which means no discount on top of the coupon. the toysrus deal is way better anyway.

[quote name='nautdilly']the coupon is a one time use coupon. It expires today and for all employees you cannot stack because we got a memo yesterday that said we must pay on a non employee account which means no discount on top of the coupon. the toysrus deal is way better anyway.[/quote]

Not necessarily true if you traded in a stack of Enchanted Arms for the last two months.

bread's done
Back