$10 off Mortal Kombat Deception at Target!~

[quote name='Eric467']I just got the coupon too. My question is how much is the game at Target?[/quote]

I'm guessing $50. I could be wrong though.

That's cool. EB has the regular version for $50. So that's definitely worth it. I didn't realize the Kollector's editions were $60!

OK quick note to you all, this is the time to clean up and get this game for next to nothing, these coupons CAN be combined with rainchecks!!!

So make sure your collecting target rainchecks ready to use with this coupon, it usuallt means the game can be had

Just thought I'd send an update out. I just checked on the coupon and its been taken off of the website, must be because they don't want to offer a $10 off coupon and a $10 gift card at the same time.

Well, someone did a google search for it, and they found it. I'll try and find the link to the coupon. I just printed it out today.

This game for $30= a happy sj41. :D

[quote name='Sancho']someone forgot that I already posted this :wink:[/quote]

There is a 3 day difference between your post and mine. So I did see your post earlier and I guess I've forgotten about it. Sorry about that.

[quote name='amaguri']does anyone know if you can use the $10 coupon and get the $10 gift card for MK?[/quote]

That should work no problem.

I was wondering, CC may accept this coupon and if they get the Kollector's edition, you could get it for $50.

[quote name='amaguri']does anyone know if you can use the $10 coupon and get the $10 gift card for MK?[/quote]

I'm assuming you can and that's why Target took the coupon on the getintothegame website.

Edit-Actually I just looked at the coupon and it does not say anything about not being valid with any other offers. I love Target, between the employee discount, $10 off coupon, and $10 gift card I'll be picking it up for $25.

[quote name='godwheel']Anyone know if Target got the game for sale today?[/quote]

My Target didn't have it, but your answer is only a phone call away...

You can never get a good answer out of the people working there, but you are right what was I thinking :oops:

:D

I'm not sure if Target would be strict about this or not, but even if they did get it today, according to the fine print (on the coupon), the coupon itself is not valid until 10/6/04.

Picked up the Premium Pack version of MK:D this morning at Target. I used my rain check for a 44% off price adjustment, along with the $10 coupon; my final total before tax was $23.59. I forgot to ask for the $10 gift card (besides, I wasn't sure if it also applied to the PP anyway), but I was happy enough with the price I paid. BTW, the PP comes with two DVD cases stored in a cardboard sleeve (similar to the GTA Double Pack, IIRC). I didn't check to see if they had any of the Xbox Kollector's Edition copies in stock (I was in a hurry to get to work).

Some advice for those considering the PP/KE versions: shake the package to make sure there isn't a loose disc inside. The first copy I was handed had a loose disc, as well as four others; I eventually got one without any rattling inside (I just hope there isn't a missing disc :wink: )

That is cool. I didn't know Target would have the Kollectors/Premium pack versions. Thanks for the update!

went to target, works on the ke edition , so basically used the coupon and the promo to save like 20 bucks

Target is only carrying the Premium Pack (PS2) not the KE for XBOX, at least that was what I was told last night when I picked up my copy. It would make sense also though because every store got the same Premium Pack for PS2 but as far as the KE it depended on the store as to which one they got.

but the poster two posts above ours said he used it on the KE. So maybe some Targets do get it.

Roar!
MKDeception.jpg

http://www.getintothegame.com/images/uploaded_images/135798/135799/MKDeception.jpg
$10 off! ^_^ Taken from the other topic exactly the same as this!

Phillipsburg, NJ didn't get the collector's versions for either platform. I ended up going with the regular Xbox version since the extras weren't a huge deal. $10 off plus a $10 gift card...ends up being a $30 game.

Ok, these Kollector's Edition for XBox are very confusing. According to Midway's own wesite http://www.mortalkombatdeception.com/order.php there's no listing for Best Buy, however, today at Best Buy I saw the Mileena KE, which is listed as being available only at Gamerush, TRU, and Game Crazy. I'm really confused and I'm guessing that perhaps the guy at Target was wrong, who knows what KE they have at Target though.

Got mine a few days ago with the $10 off coupon + $10 gift card. Had rented it the night before, loved it, had to buy it.

Ended up using the gift card on the Aladdin DVD, which also scored me free Pretzel Goldfish. XD Pretty good cheapass night for me, especially since I was ready to pay the full $50-$60 earlier (hadn't decided on getting the KE or not at that point, wanted the Scorpion cover).

bread's done
Back