10% off or Free Overnight Ship-All Pre-Release Video and PC Games

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
It sucks that Gamestop is selling Gungrave:OD for $20 and Taiko Drum Master for $70. I might pick up Gradius V w/ Bonus DvD or SMT:Nocturne with %10 off. This a pretty good deal if someone wanted to pick up Grownlanser Deluxe, Shadow Hearts 2, MKD: Deception Premium Pack, Crisis Zone, or DDR Extreme Bundle.

Great deal! I ordered Paper Mario 2 with this and am still comtemplating whether to do it with Donkey Konga as well.

I got Donkey Konga and San Andreas. I'm gonna stick with EB for Metroid 2, however, because I want the free t-shirt. Hopefully they'll offer free overnight shipping sometime soon...

[quote name='TKEON230']I'm gonna stick with EB for Metroid 2, however, because I want the free t-shirt. Hopefully they'll offer free overnight shipping sometime soon...[/quote]

Same here, I want that shirt too. When there is a deal on that, I will post.

Masterkyo Posted: September 3, 2004, 7:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TKEON230

FYE have Donkey Konga under $40

I'm pretty sure that's bongos only.

Yeah, from what I understand the FYE deal and the MediaPlay deal are both for just the bongos. I don't want to order from a place that is known for making mistakes like that. But, thanks for the heads up...

Will Gamestop pricematch as well as give the 10% off deal because mtv.com/ has SMT: Nocturne for about the same price with free s&h.
Also has anyone heard any deals on SMT if people buy it with the guide?

[quote name='Raymond']When willl this offer end?[/quote]

probably after labor day weekend seeing as how it ids a labor day promo/coupon

Sarang01 Posted: September 3, 2004, 9:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Gamestop pricematch as well as give the 10% off deal because mtv.com/ has SMT: Nocturne for about the same price with free s&h.

Gamestop.com doesn't pricematch, period.

Not quite as good, but EBgames.com is having free two day shipping on all preorders as well. I'm probably going to order PSO I & II from them so I can finally use up my EB credits.

[quote name='Parathod']
Sarang01 Posted: September 3, 2004, 9:08 pm Post subject:

Gamestop.com doesn't pricematch, period.[/quote]

Ehhh then forget them on SMT Nocturne. I only hope regardless of what's being offered with SH2 I can get a deal on that and I think I'll wait until the last minute to see if Outpost.com/ sells SMT Nocturne for $40.

Metroid Prime 2 with T-shirt now pre-ordered at EBgames :wink:

I know for EBgames at least there is only a couple states that they don't charge tax for: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon. Gamestop charges tax for just NY and TX.

TKEON230 Posted: September 4, 2004, 3:15 pm Post subject:

Metroid Prime 2 with T-shirt now pre-ordered at EBgames

I know for EBgames at least there is only a couple states that they don't charge tax for: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon. Gamestop charges tax for just NY and TX.

Thanks for the info, too bad I live in Jersey. I'll still be getting Castle Shikagami II and Gungrave:OD with this.

Yeah, unfortunately I live in NY, so I get taxed from both of them. It wasn't like that in the past, though. I used to be able to order games tax free all the time. Oh well...

Definitely going to take advantage of the overnight shipping deals... Make a couple different orders probably. The best part about overnight shipping is just the feeling you get when you get the package, knowing that there's a good chance you got the game before your local store did!

Gotta get Tiger Woods 2005 for my dad, mainly because it's the only game he will play and he adores it. Already have San Andreas pre-ordered with free overnight shipping from EBGames.com, but I'm sure I can come up with a list of a few other games to pick up while this deal is going on... Burnout 3 possibly...? I've heard really good things about the game. I'll let you guys know what I do pick up.

Ended up picking up Burnout 3, Tiger Woods 2005, NBA Live 2005 and Half Life 2 all with free overnight shipping. It was a pain in the ass though because I had to do them all in seperate orders due to the coupon stipulations. Still it worked! Can't wait for Burnout this week!

Picked up Burnout 3 ... but I have a question.

I ordered it yesterday evening (09/06) and I'm still unable to track it today. Does this usually take 24 hours? When I ordered it I wasn't a registered user and I have not received any sort of email. Just wondering since today was the shipping date (09/07).

bread's done
Back