$10 OFF Purchase of Any 2 Videogames COUPONS in TARGET Holiday Toys Catalog

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
The annual Holiday Toys Catalog should be making its way into Target B&M soon. However, Target online is nice (or foolhardy) enough to make the coupons within available for printing directly here:

http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/holiday_coupons_print.html

There are 3 videogame-related coupons on pages 5 & 6 (EXPIRES 11/25 - day before Thanksgiving):

:360: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 XBOX 360 GAMES

:ps3::psp: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 PS3 or PSP GAMES

:wii::ds: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 WII or DS GAMES PURCHASE

Remember, you can also check the endcap aisle by the Toy Dept. or at the front cashier stations for the actual Toy Catalog. Good luck!
FYI, there are no price restrictions, works on clearance games, and stacks with the current Wii B2G1 promotion (exp. 11/07). Happy hunting !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the reason my Target didn't accept these printed coupons was because they were not fraudulent (my supervisor misunderstood) but that they were leaked and being used prior to their official launch on the website. Now that they are active online there should be no problems whatsoever with these coupons, and the YMMV-ness is greatly diminished.

Thank goodness. =]

I just used mine tonight. The guy had seem them before.
I picked up Red Faction Guerrilla (wow CheapyD and Wombat were right on this one!!!) and Bad Company for the 360. Both games are a blast.

RF = 27.98
BC = 19.98
-------------
ac = 41.00

I would have waited for another drop on RF but it was the last copy and I was at two Targets.
I might go crazy and use another coupon to grab Dead Space and Borderlands.
ALL this on a day the Dr. tells me I might have artritis and to watch the game playing!!@&^*!

Thanks, coupon worked. I used the PS3 $10 coupon on two copies of Disney/Pixar Up for PS3 and it rang up to $10 and something cents. Gonna play it for the trophies and sell both copies, one new and one used. Thanks Op!

Also, the old lady who rang me up was like WTF, why is this 21 yr old getting two copies of a kid's game? She "mean-mugged" my ass. She also scanned Up like 5 times wondering why with the coupon it only totaled less than $11

[quote name='Wai']Thanks, coupon worked. I used the PS3 $10 coupon on two copies of Disney/Pixar Up for PS3 and it rang up to $10 and something cents. Gonna play it for the trophies and sell both copies, one new and one used. Thanks Op!

Also, the old lady who rang me up was like WTF, why is this 21 yr old getting two copies of a kid's game? She "mean-mugged" my ass. She also scanned Up like 5 times wondering why with the coupon it only totaled less than $11[/QUOTE]

She probably pegged you as a trophy whore lol.

Thanks OP! Was able to score Red Faction (20) and GRAW2 (13) for 25 total out the door. Not bad :) Might have done better next Monday, but those two might have also been taken.

Scored GTA Chinatown Wars DS $8.74 and Naruto Shippuden Ninja Council 4 $7.48 with the $10 off coupon. Yay!

today i used up all my printed coupons i got (about 5), i was using the same printed one over and over since this deal started, but now everytime i used it, a manager or supervisor had to come over and look at the coupon, even tho it was me the whole time, and they cut out the coupon after i used it

just wanted to let u guys know that they might start questioning the coupons

Hit two separate stores to maximize my browsing and got:
Wolverine :360: $14.98
Dead Space :360: $13.98

After coupon - $18.94 for both

Virtua Tennis 2009 :wii: $9.98
Ice Age Dinosaurs :wii: $12.49

After coupon - $12.47

SOCOM :psp: x 2 - free after coupon
God of War: Chains of Olympus :psp: x 2 - free after coupon

So just under $35 after tax spent, 8 games got, for a total average of about $4.35 per game. The $5 games are the best deals, because they work out to free after coupon, and free after coupon is always awesome. Note: I'm absolutely positive that one store had at least 15-20 copies of SOCOM for PSP when I swung by on Saturday and they were still $9.98, and only two were left when I went this afternoon after the drop. They were both wedged behind the shelf and I was lucky to find them. No doubt the vanishing of large quantities was proof positive that El Hoardo lives!!

I also noticed Red Faction, Wolfenstein, and some other games had still not dropped at my local stores - so I get to go and try my luck again next Monday! These coupons rule!!

[quote name='Vap']So are they still taking the coupons that actually came from the Toy ad or is it just the coupons printed from the internet they may not take?[/QUOTE]

I just used 2 of the printed ones today ( wii/ds and the ps3/psp ones) and they went through without a issue.

The coupons are right on their site. Unless you are trying to use a bunch on one order, I don't see why you should have any problems and a prompt burn to the manager is only a few feet away at the customer service pc.

Earlier today, I used the coupons for the first time. At one Target, the clerk insisted that the coupon didn't apply to clearance games. I told her that the coupons didn't mention any exclusions. She called the manager and the manager said the same thing. I told her that the coupon just said 2 games and just stood there. The clerk read the wording on the coupon to the manager and it was finally approved. I had a second set of games that I wanted to buy so I went to the front end and used the web coupon and the lady read it and didn't question it.

At another Target, the guy at the register had no problem with the coupon but he did ask me where I got it from. Apparently, the coupon books at his store where all cleaned out. I told him that he could print the coupons on the web site but he said that they didn't accept those coupons at that Target.

I think it really depends on the person at the register because even if management instructs them to deny the coupon, some could care less and will still scan the coupon.

anyone got this coupon in a pdf? I cant print it out because I am running windows 7. The target site keeps telling me sorry.

I didn't have any problems with coupons. I pick up 2 copies of Fable 2 Xbox 360 for 7.48.

7.48*(2) = 16 after coupon only $6 (Means $3 each one)

Picked up 3 copies of Bigs 2 (1 PS3 & 2 360) for $25. I traded two in at Gamestop to get Wii's SMB for $10. I was thinking of keeping the 2nd 360 copy but tomorrow morning I'm going to trade it in, along with LBP or FN4 (not sure)....and get AC2 for $20.

grrr, stupid electronics cashier was all nervous about scanning a printed coupon and had to ask his manager. He said "i don't think i can accept these" and i said "i printed from the Target website, why would you not be able to accept. can you ask?". "he said, oh, it's cuz my manager says I have to watch it", called, got the thumbs up and rang up anyway. I was like "yeah, that's right you little beeyotch" (in my head at least...)

Frontline cashiers haven't said boo each time i've walked up with one but this particular Target (Eastvale, CA) was cleaned out so I bought FF1 from the case for $14.99 (9.99 after coupon) and he had to ring it up there, hence 5 minutes of my life lost...

^If you're planning on going back to Target before the 25th (when the coupon expires) just head to the Toys section and look for the Toys Coupon Book (was on a rack at the end of the isle). All 3 coupons are inside, so you won't have to deal with the hassle again.

I picked up :ps3:Wolverine (14.98), :ps3:Cloudy w/a Chance of Meatballs (12.48), and 2 copies of :360:Skate 2 (9.98) for a total of $28. I'll see if the nephew wants that Meatball game, if not I'll probably just trade it. There were 2 copies of Skate 2 left at the Glen Carbon, IL store if anyone is interested (the other games were the last copies).

picked up bigs2 and endwar for 8.XX

i thought endwar came bundled with a mic but lo and behold only the disc was there

[quote name='kp_assman']picked up bigs2 and endwar for 8.XX

i thought endwar came bundled with a mic but lo and behold only the disc was there[/QUOTE]

LOL, Did you not know the difference between a boxed endwar, that's large enough to accommodate a game and mic, and a standard video game case?

[quote name='kp_assman']picked up bigs2 and endwar for 8.XX

i thought endwar came bundled with a mic but lo and behold only the disc was there[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lawdood']LOL, Did you not know the difference between a boxed endwar, that's large enough to accommodate a game and mic, and a standard video game case?[/QUOTE]

Ha! I was thinking the same thing! the EndWar bundle w/ headset is even twice the size as the PS3 bundle! I hope you were joking assman! how could a headset fit in a dvd case?? :lol:

[quote name='token2k6']Ha! I was thinking the same thing! the EndWar bundle w/ headset is even twice the size as the PS3 bundle! I hope you were
joking assman! how could a headset fit in a dvd case?? :lol:[/QUOTE]

"but lo and behold only the disc was there"...meaning the disc-only version was there in the store. That's how I read it at least.

[quote name='dino88']"but lo and behold only the disc was there"...meaning the disc-only version was there in the store. That's how I read it at least.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so but I hope you're right for his sake. :lol:

[quote name='dino88']I hope he's still not looking for it. "Wait! Did I check behind the manual? Nope, still not there."[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause: very funny

Newb question here, but can you combine the PS3 coupon with a PSP game? The coupon says get $10 off any two ps3 or psp game so could I get one PSP game and one PS3 game to qualify?

[quote name='Wai']Newb question here, but can you combine the PS3 coupon with a PSP game? The coupon says get $10 off any two ps3 or psp game so could I get one PSP game and one PS3 game to qualify?[/QUOTE]

I've tried it before (1 PSP + 1 PS3 game) so yes, it works.

[quote name='buster90']I can't get the coupons to print. I am installing the stupid coupon printer hitting OK and nothing is printing.[/QUOTE]

PC or Mac? I couldn't get them to print via Firefox on my Mac, but Safari and Opera worked. These stupid coupon printer apps are horrible on compatibility.

[quote name='buster90']I can't get the coupons to print. I am installing the stupid coupon printer hitting OK and nothing is printing.[/QUOTE]

Print these:

10ofx360.jpg

10ofwiids.jpg

10ofps3psp.jpg

Thanks to the original person who uploaded the image.

[quote name='token2k6']Ha! I was thinking the same thing! the EndWar bundle w/ headset is even twice the size as the PS3 bundle! I hope you were joking assman! how could a headset fit in a dvd case?? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe he bought the bundled version but the headset was missing?

I love this coupon combined with the GS promotions. I went to Target this morning to check out toys (my wife & I are giving to TOYS 4 TOTS). I saw they put some more Bigs 2 (360) out, so I bought some more and Skate 2 (360). I spent $44 in clearance games and got SMB (Wii), AC2 (PS3) & UC2 for $50 more.....total of $94 out of my pocket spent for 3 new/recent games.

SMB: $34

Bigs 2 :360: $10
Bigs 2 :ps3: $14
Promo $10

AC2: $20

Bigs 2 :360: FREE
LBP :ps3: $0 (gifted)
Promo $20

UC2: $40

Bigs 2 :360: FREE
Skate 2 $20
Promo $20

[quote name='el leon']when you "flip" something, do you guys open them or trade them in still sealed in their original packaging?[/QUOTE]

YMMV, depending on ur store it will vary

if its still sealed they think u stole the game

i make sure on the TIV value before i open the game

My target sucked, they had the bigs 2,MK vs DC,GH:Metallica, and Wolverine. But all were 29.98 or 41.98 (MK vs DC).The only only good deal they had was some mlb game for psp for 9.98. :cry:

[quote name='RedGamer']Is Gamestop still accepting The Bigs 2 towards the Trade 2 Get New Titles (select) for $20 promotion?[/QUOTE]
yes but don't know for how long because everyone is buying them to trade them in....such as myself. I got 4 copies in two days....there were still about 5-7 PS3 copies in total from 4 stores I visited.

bread's done
Back