10% Off Purchases at Zavvi or The Hut with Walkers Promotion

Bobfoc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I have just found out that Walkers are offering 10% discount vouchers for video games purchased through either Zavvi or The Hut as part of its "Rainy Days" scheme. A single 10% voucher can be obtained in exchange for 2 points on the official Walkers Rainy Days site, and the points in question can be collected by redeeming special codes found on certain types of Walkers crisp packets.

Fortunately, however, you can receive 2 points for simply signing up and filling in a brief survey/questionnaire, giving you immediate access to one 10% voucher. As far as I know, there is no minimum spend limit, although there is a maximum limit of £100. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I know that this promotion has been attracting attention among quite a few customers.

Here is the link to the promotion:

http://www.walkers.co.uk/RainyDay/home/RainyDaySavings.aspx

Ended up using this on Dead Rising 2 PC with the Hut they wouldn't let me use my £1 voucher at the same time which was a shame

Works well, and you can use multiple codes. Another good one to sign up for with multiple addresses to get more codes.

Oh wow, this is awesome! Thanks for this :) Was just about to pre-order from Zavvi, perfect timing!

Just an update on this, unless I'm mistaken there's no longer a way to get a free 10% voucher as the survey isn't available any more. You can still get the voucher by redeeming codes off packets though.

bread's done
Back