$10 off select Playstation 3 Accessories

I called Amazon about ordering the PS3 remote and PS3 stand. They dont reflect the discounts so she gave me a $5 gift cert. for the remote and a $10 gift cert for the stand. Now I dont know if I want to get the stand and remote or something else lol.

Took a bit of time, but the chat customer support adjusted it to $15, thanks for suggesting that, I was bummed that I missed out on it when it went perpetually out of stock shortly after the sale started.

i used chat support and talked to two reps. i ordered the ps3 remote, but he said there is no promotion going on and can't open the link to the page.

second rep was more amusing. he looked up my order, opened up the link to the promotion, and then went on to tell me that usually list prices are slashed and sale prices is shown in red like thousands of other items on amazon. then said please read the promotion carefully and stated the promotion says save "at least" $10 off ps3 accessories. LOL i said $24.99-10=14.99, that is not "at least" $10... then he continued to list all the items on the page that were at least $10 ore more off (all the dualshock3 controllers and the hdmi cable).... so i asked "all the other items on the page aren't part of the promotion then?" he said, "you are correct!" then i asked, "shouldn't they be removed from the page?" and he just said "i'm sorry there was a miscommunication.. yada yada.. may i help you with anything else?"... "no that is all."

i gave up, and by then amazon phone support was already closed so i canceled my order so it doesn't go into processing. i do not really need the remote right now anyways.

bread's done
Back