- Wipeout 2048
- Hot Shots Gold: World Invitational
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Roadtrip
- MLB 12 The Show
- Unit 13
- Reality Fighters

6954162755_345393be32_z.jpg

Offer good until 4/5/12, PowerUp Rewards Card required at time of discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NeoMonk']so if hotshots is $30 due to their sale does this coupon work to get it for $20?[/QUOTE]

Read above, many have asked and commented on this question. But just in case, no, the coupon does not stack with the sales price. Those who have had the $10 off needed a manager override the price, since the system itself doesn't allow the coupon. YMMV technically.

[quote name='NeoMonk']so if hotshots is $30 due to their sale does this coupon work to get it for $20?[/QUOTE]

I got it to work yesterday at my Gamestop. Now im up to 11 vita games with 4 more on the way.

2012-04-02-130136.jpg

EDIT: Pic I took for Overclock.net vita club.

[quote name='nightmare452']Read above, many have asked and commented on this question. But just in case, no, the coupon does not stack with the sales price. Those who have had the $10 off needed a manager override the price, since the system itself doesn't allow the coupon. YMMV technically.[/QUOTE]

It works automatically for Unit 13. It does NOT work automatically with Hot Shots, but it can be done with an override.

Third time's the charm apparently. My third gamestop finally had someone working on it that wasn't a total douchebag and actually read the fine print on the coupon that made no mention of not being able to combine with another offer. He overrode the price and I snagged a (gutted) copy of Modnation Racers for $9.99. It was like pulling teeth, but thanks everybody for the great deal.

I looked at the GameStop ad, and I could be wrong, but I remember it saying no other discounts, or something like that under the vita games on sale. I tried to use the coupon for unit 13, and register wouldn't take it. Why would anyone bitch to the guy behind the counter. We all want to save some $$, but acting like an idiot won't help.

[quote name='wolverine81']Anyone else confirm this?[/QUOTE]

I did it twice, one each at two stores.

/gift for a friend who was there with me

[quote name='Romeo']I did it twice, one each at two stores.

/gift for a friend who was there with me[/QUOTE]

Alrighty! Guess I'll give it a shot.

Well I managed to snag Unit 13 and Hot Shots, both at the same store. The employee had to adjust the price manually and I had to purchase each game seperately, but he did it no questions asked. It was actually one of the better experiences I've had at Gamestop.

[quote name='Romeo']It works automatically for Unit 13. It does NOT work automatically with Hot Shots, but it can be done with an override.[/QUOTE]

I tried Unit 13 this afternoon, the GS employee scanned the code and said it didn't work. I might try again tomorrow since there's another GS close by where I buy my groceries.

FYI, I received another email from Gamestop, this one indicated that the deal was $10 off ANY Vita title.

The online code is EBC3031408, In-store or on-line. I'm at work now, but can forward the coupon to someone who promises to post it.

[quote name='Naramie']I tried Unit 13 this afternoon, the GS employee scanned the code and said it didn't work. I might try again tomorrow since there's another GS close by where I buy my groceries.[/QUOTE]

I never had the coupon printed, always had the rep type in the code. Never any issue on both attempts with Unit 13 for me, only Hot Shots.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']FYI, I received another email from Gamestop, this one indicated that the deal was $10 off ANY Vita title.

The online code is EBC3031408, In-store or on-line. I'm at work now, but can forward the coupon to someone who promises to post it.[/QUOTE]

I cannot post right now yet I am intrigued to see this coupon!

I'd like to see this new, or even the old email too, if someone wouldn't mind posting them.

*I ask for the old email as well as I had a GS employee unsuccessfully try to use the coupon. He would have done an override if I was able to show him it was supposed to be valid on more than just the pictured games.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']FYI, I received another email from Gamestop, this one indicated that the deal was $10 off ANY Vita title.

The online code is EBC3031408, In-store or on-line. I'm at work now, but can forward the coupon to someone who promises to post it.[/QUOTE]
Coupon EBC3031408 - PowerUp Rewards Special Offer! $10 off any one select Playstation Vita game. PowerUpRewards Card must be entered at checkout. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/5/12.

Description seems to be the same?

tried at one gamestop yesterday w/ modnation racers. Didn't "stack"....had to argue with guy as he was saying it did apply to the game, as he had no clue it was on sale.

tried at the other gamestop in town today with unit 13, again didn't stack, but got lucky as the guy did an override so got it for $19.99. Didn't really care for modnation racers as I was only interested in it bc it would have been so cheap.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Coupon EBC3031408 - PowerUp Rewards Special Offer! $10 off any one select Playstation Vita game. PowerUpRewards Card must be entered at checkout. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/5/12.

Description seems to be the same?[/QUOTE]

You're right the description is the same, but the actual coupon reads "ANY New PS Vita Game prices $29.99 or more."

I wasn't going to post, but if Gamestop can't do simple proofreading, then let them hear about it, right?

6897629750_eee86e9172_z.jpg

Mabye I can kindly explain that the fine print mentions nothing about the coupon not stacking with other offers so I could get an overide done. If it doesn't work its no biggie but I would love hot shots for 20 !

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I chuckled when I saw the "$29.99" thing haha

Plus come on Gamestop, you sent your customers a coupon that "started" way back on the 24th?[/QUOTE]

That means it cant be used on Mod nation, right?

I did my best to get them to use the coupon.. they refused. They said there was no possible way they could get it to work, despite that being a complete lie. It wasn't worth getting into a big argument in public.

[quote name='darknight88']That means it cant be used on Mod nation, right?[/QUOTE]

The new coupon wouldn't be possible but the old one doesn't list that the game has to be a certain price. All these coupons are YMMV on the sale games though. I've tried 4 stores and have got denied at all of them.

If my reward zone points get rewarded to me before this sale ends then fuck it Ill price match hot shots at bestbuy and use a 10$ reward zone coupon to get it for 20. That will show gamestop !

[quote name='akir']I will be heading there tomorrow with that new coupon and raising hell to get hot shots for $20![/QUOTE]

Hell yea brother.

[quote name='NEP']I did my best to get them to use the coupon.. they refused. They said there was no possible way they could get it to work, despite that being a complete lie. It wasn't worth getting into a big argument in public.[/QUOTE]

Yea I tried givin some lip to one gamestop, but ended up getting the "you want to cost someone their job??" spiel

Anyone get a chance to give this new coupon a shot yet, especially on a "Spring Break Sale" game?

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']You're right the description is the same, but the actual coupon reads "ANY New PS Vita Game prices $29.99 or more."

I wasn't going to post, but if Gamestop can't do simple proofreading, then let them hear about it, right?

6897629750_eee86e9172_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Tried the new coupon today, got Unit 13, Hot Shots, and Lumines with override, $19.99, $19.99, and $29.99 each respectively.

The coupon did not automatically discount any of those or ModNation, got denied on ModNation since it was priced under $29.99, ended up grabbing it anyway. The GS employee tested the coupon on Uncharted which discounted without issue, but at least from my experience, employees are more likely to override since it states "ANY NEW PS VITA GAME PRICE $29.99 OR MORE".

Thanks DesertEagleXIX for the coupon.

The ad says that the 29.99 price for hot shots/unit 13 cannot be combined with any offer. so even though the coupon doesn't have that restriction, the sale price does.

Wow tried at another 3 gamestops, with the new "any vita game" coupon posted above. It didn't even work with Marvel vs Capcom. The managers at all places completely shut me out yet again.

Yesterday I wish I had noticed that it expired yesterday, I have never gotten an PUR card so couldn't buy online. Oh well.

Unfortunately the spring sale flyer very clearly states that the spring sale prices cannot be combined with any other offer. It says this under each Vita game pictured in the ad. As long as the store clerk doesn't see that you may have a chance.

bread's done
Back