$10 off Titan Quest for the PC @ Best Buy - Coupon inside!

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Original credit goes to Clariste for letting everyone know there WAS a coupon to begin with! You're the best!

This coupon came off a free demo CD at Best Buy, it's a coupon stickered to the plastic wrapping on the outside of the demo. It was a tiny coupon so I had to zoom it in so everything is readable.

I'm not the master of scanning, but I tried, so I hope this helps someone. I just used an original today with no problem!

That's a great game. If you haven't downloaded the demo from gamespot or somesuch, then I recommend giving it a try.

Anyone had success with the reproduced coupon?

[quote name='foolthrottle']
Anyone had success with the reproduced coupon?[/QUOTE]

I'm the first one in the history of the coupon to make a scan, so I don't think anyone else has tried ;)

If anyone wants to find an original, my girlfriend found them in the PC section on the very bottom shelf. It's a Titan Quest demo disk, it's just a cardboard sleeve that's sealed, and the sticker is on the sealing. You could just peel the sticker off and not even take the demo.

[quote name='clariste']Good work Roufuss. Hopefully BB will drop this before July 20th so I can catch a sale/coupon combo.[/QUOTE]

I just bought it now, and if BB does do a sale I still have the coupons (the one I used on the demo disk the guy gave back, plus my extra to scan for CAG) so I'll just do a return / rebuy.

[quote name='Roufuss']I just bought it now, and if BB does do a sale I still have the coupons (the one I used on the demo disk the guy gave back, plus my extra to scan for CAG) so I'll just do a return / rebuy.[/quote]

woah its out today?! i thought it was out thursday?

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']The videos make it seem sorta like Diablo...Is this online? And have free online?[/QUOTE]

Yes and Yes.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yes and Yes.[/quote]

In that case, I hate you for posting this. >_> Nah just kidding. I have so many games to play, yet I'm a huge sucker for Diablo...I was EXTREMELY Addicted to D2 LOD =/

[quote name='Kayden']The coupon says "no copies" =([/QUOTE]

All BB coupons say this, even the ones you print off the internet through their own website.

The coupon should work, I mean lots of scanned BB coupons have worked no problem, just tell them you got this in an email or something.

[quote name='buster2k']Is this correct? The coupon is good for 1 year?[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that... I guess it is. That's got to be a huge error on Best Buy's part.

Someone has been working overtime with Photoshop. When this thread first started, the coupon expired on 7/20/2006.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I checked with my BB's. This demo disc came out in May. None of my BB's have any more. Drat.[/quote]

Print it off, it worked for me.

[quote name='inubu']Someone has been working overtime with Photoshop. When this thread first started, the coupon expired on 7/20/2006.[/QUOTE]

Considering I don't even own Photoshop, you can STFU. I've got the original coupon (with demo disc) in my hand, and it does say 2007 as the expiration date.

Hot damn, glad you caught that. I'll just wait and get it for like $10 when it drops to $20.

[quote name='Roufuss']Considering I don't even own Photoshop, you can STFU. I've got the original coupon (with demo disc) in my hand, and it does say 2007 as the expiration date.[/QUOTE]

In my defense, after a little research, I found there are TWO versions of the coupon: a 2006 and a 2007. Do a search on eBay for item number 120002911986 to see evidence of the 2007 coupon and 110003516609 for evidence of the 2006 one.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']In that case, I hate you for posting this. >_> Nah just kidding. I have so many games to play, yet I'm a huge sucker for Diablo...I was EXTREMELY Addicted to D2 LOD =/[/QUOTE]

The game is a total Diablo II clone, but make sure your PC is a graphics powerhouse, 'cause the game engine is really a cruncher.

bread's done
Back