10% off when you pay with V.me @ Newegg

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
(Click image to promo page)
^Found it on Newegg's front page.
*Offer expires March 21st, 2013 at 11:59PM PDT. Does not include marketplace items. Cannot be combined with promotions that include a free gift. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. 10% savings cannot exceed $50. Enter promo code "VMEPROMOMAR13" at checkout. Offer is only valid for purchases made using V.me by Visa. Limited one per customer.
This will not stack with another promo code provided by newegg. Limit one per customer so use it wisely. V.me is Visa's version of Paypal for those that don't know.

[quote name='htz']V.me is Visa's version of Paypal for those that don't know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that would be literally everyone.

If I were the idiot at Visa in charge of naming their FakePal, I would have called it "VisaVi". (as in vis-a-vis)

Rule #0 in post-internet era marketing: NEVER use a dot in your anything unless it's followed by a com, net, gov, etc.

Thanks OP. Sly Collection finally came back in stock, so I used this. $17.99 and free shipping isn't bad for a three game collection.

[quote name='Kerig']Rule #0 in post-internet era marketing: NEVER use a dot in your anything unless it's followed by a com, net, gov, etc.[/QUOTE]

Why? ".me" is no different that .com, .net, .gov, etc.

[quote name='hordak']Why? ".me" is no different that .com, .net, .gov, etc.[/QUOTE]

Because .me isn't really a thing. And because I say so :)

Wanted to buy a video card with this, but unfortunately it doesn't work with items that have "free offers" attached. I wish I could forego the "$150 in free to play cash" from Nvidia cards and just use this coupon :p

Sorry for reviving this thread, but is anyone else getting the "The promo code VMEPROMOMAR13 has been closed and is no longer active." message when trying to apply the code? I thought this was supposed to end on March 21?

bread's done
Back