$10 off with starter set purchase

rebenns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you buy one of those new starter sets, you get a coupon good for $10 off the full season of the respective set. Many of these, including 24, Buffy and Mary Tyler Moore, have made their way into the $5.50 bargain bin at Wal-Mart. When you factor in the fact that some Wal-Marts have the full seasons (first only) of these for $15, you could potentially pick up Buffy or MTM (or, if you're lucky, 24) for slightly more than $10.

Of course, I don't know if this coupon expires, or the set must be a minumum price, or other such fine print, but if anyone has bought one of these starter sets, let us know.

I was totally confused about what you meant by "starter set" until I finished the post. I haven't picked up any of these, but for the sake of others reading, I'll explain what to look for.

These "starter sets" are simply single-discs that have one or two episodes on them. They're in standard DVD cases, and like the OP said, they've migrated into to the gigantic/annoying $5.50 bins, so you might want to put on your hardhat before digging through.

bread's done
Back