10 OINK Invites I Have

Divey

CAG Veteran
Ok, I have 10 invites that I have been saving for awhile now. I'm real picky about people that I invite. Just because if they mess up, I can get punished for it also. They arefor trade .PM me and let me know.
Thanks

let me edit this because some peole here are getting the wrong point. i want to see how willing people are to get an invite. i bought mine for alot of money but to me it was worth it. i want to trade for other invites. and if your replying to this just to talk shit. don't, there are alot of people who would like an invite.
oink1.jpg

Are you 5 or retarted?

This would go into the trading forum if you could post there which you can't. Also no one will buy these so just go away.

[quote name='darthbudge']Are you 5 or retarted?

This would go into the trading forum if you could post there which you can't. Also no one will buy these so just go away.[/quote]
dude, whats ypu prob. if you dont want one then dont reply to this. there are alot of people out there that would. i paid 200 bucks for mine and it was all worth it. cause in the end you save money

[quote name='Logg']What the fuck, you paid for Oink. LOL you are a joke.[/quote]
you think its a joke but like i said i save alot more down the road. im really into music and can get almost every new album 1 month before the release dates. cd's now a days go for atleast 20 bucks a pop. thats 10 cd's i could have bought with 200 and now with oink i can get all i want.

[quote name='Divey']you think its a joke but like i said i save alot more down the road. im really into music and can get almost every new album 1 month before the release dates. cd's now a days go for atleast 20 bucks a pop. thats 10 cd's i could have bought with 200 and now with oink i can get all i want.[/quote]

Don't worry, you were just reported for selling/trading invites.

The whole point of them is to be given away, not sold, you bag of nine week old douche.

[quote name='rabbitt']Since this guy's being a dickweed, I'll give out an invite to the 1st person that sends me their email via CAG PM.[/quote]
sure i am. i will laugh when you get screwed because the person you invited fucks you over. i want people who are willing to keep a good ratio.

[quote name='magiic']btw if you get caught selling your invites they close your account and any people you invite.[/quote]
im not looking to sell them. i want to see how willing people are to get one. i paid for mine cause i really wanted one. i want other invites to trade.

[quote name='marten']Don't worry, you were just reported for selling/trading invites.

The whole point of them is to be given away, not sold, you bag of nine week old douche.[/quote]
go for it dude. people like you are fucking ridiculas. sitting around on your comp. waiting to turn people in.
like i said i want to see how willing people are to get an invite. i bought mine but not looking to sell one. i want people that will dedicate themselves to keep a good ratio. i want to trade for other invites. $$$$$$

[quote name='Divey']go for it dude. people like you are fucking ridiculas. sitting around on your comp. waiting to turn people in.
like i said i want to see how willing people are to get an invite. i bought mine but not looking to sell one. i want people that will dedicate themselves to keep a good ratio. i want to trade for other invites. $$$$$$[/quote]

One, that's ridiculous.

Two, I am mocking you for trying to abuse a system to your advantage. You obviously cannot read the rules laid out on their front page, so you lose.

And I freely admit, I sit around doing nothing else but wait for asshats like you, just so I may turn them in and do my duty to the pirate world. It helps balance my karmic load.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bitch.

[quote name='marten']One, that's ridiculous.

Two, I am mocking you for trying to abuse a system to your advantage. You obviously cannot read the rules laid out on their front page, so you lose.

And I freely admit, I sit around doing nothing else but wait for asshats like you, just so I may turn them in and do my duty to the pirate world. It helps balance my karmic load.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bitch.[/quote]

do what your going to do.

[quote name='almasy82']Could send you a demoniod invite for one if you don't already have one.[/quote]
yes i can pm me with all the info and trade for your invite

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']LOL! You paid $200 dollars for one?! Are you retarded? People give that shit away for free...[/quote]
not at the time i was looking

[quote name='Divey']you think its a joke but like i said i save alot more down the road. im really into music and can get almost every new album 1 month before the release dates. cd's now a days go for atleast 20 bucks a pop. thats 10 cd's i could have bought with 200 and now with oink i can get all i want.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure I have Oink alot longer then you. You are a joke.

[quote name='MichaelAsel']I'd be interested. What sites are you willing to trade?[/quote]
what do you have

[quote name='Logg']I am pretty sure I have Oink alot longer then you. You are a joke.[/quote]
sure thing there boss

I'm mourning my OiNK as much as anyone else, but in light of this thread, the shut down is pure justice.

RIP OiNK, and all that jazz.

bread's done
Back