10-Pack of CVS AA Batteries, buy 1 for $5. 99 and get 1 free...

VxExLxVxExT

CAGiversary!
i'm not sure which type of AA batteries you use for your controllers, and guitars, and drums, ect, but i thought i would post this because it's a pretty good deal. basically, like the title says, purchase one 10-pack of CVS AA batteries and you get one free, so you get total of 20 AA batteries for $5.99. the sale ends this Saturday night at closing, or midnight for the 24-hour stores...

basically, if you don't use rechargeable this is a no-brainer. all i know is that between 2 controllers, 2 or 3 guitars and 1 RB2 or GH:WT drum set, batteries can certainly start to add up...

also know that you need a CVS Extra Care Card to receive sale prices, but if you don't, just ask the cashier to use the generic store card and you'll be fine...

Wrong forum

and

99 cent stores batteries are a joke or at least Dollar General brand. The cheap ones that last a bit longer are like $1.50 for 4 i think.. Never used CVS brand batteries so not sure about their quality...

I'm not in the battery market much since I use mostly rechargeables. I did pick up these below on Amazon for cheap filler awhile ago and they are good batteries and lasting along time as i'm still on my first sets in all my remotes. Plus useful filler is better than just something to get to $25 filler.

28 AA's for $11 or 40 cents a battery compared to the 30 cent in Velvets post. They are a Samsung brand.
http://www.amazon.com/AA-Alkaline-B...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232013008&sr=8-1

[quote name='$hady']Wrong forum[/quote]
sorry, i figured since it was for batteries for video game system controllers that i would post it in the video game forum...

Why not just go to Target...

They have a 24 pack for 9.99, but if you buy that with an electronic device/game you'll get 5 off instant rebate.

so for 4.99 you get 24 good batteries... plus a game you were going to buy anyways.

I don't know if this was for just a week, but the battery packs have a sticker on them that you peel off and scan at checkout.

picked up 2 packs.... 48 batters for only 10.

[quote name='Lucci YaYo']and the battery wars began....[/quote]

rofl.

I usually buy mine in huge quantity on Black Friday.
Or Dollar Tree sells Panasonic 4-packs of every size, these are great for anything that's not high-intensity.

I have a ton of batteries from the past CVS deals in November where they paid me to take the batteries out of the store. $2.99 each with a dollar peel off coupon, and a $5 off 2 packs of battery coupons so negative $1.00 for 2, 4 packs but this is a good deal for anyone who missed that.

Those types of deals are impossible to find in store anyway. I went into Walgreens last Monday for a similar deal, and every single battery that was their brand was gone. You'dve had to have gotten there first thing Sunday.

I'm still going through a fifty pack of cheap AA's I got at Value City two winters ago for like $8. My Polaroid camera murdered them in minutes (I went to rechargables after the second set), but they do well in my wireless keyboard (not mouse, though) and Gameboy Color and Advances.

If you have any "surplus" groceries around, check them out. You can usually pick up Duracell or Energizers for like $1 to $2 for a 4 or sometimes 8 pack, at least here in Central PA. They're all in date (early 2010 or 2011, most are just from groceries or drug stores that went under. I got lucky and found one 2 pack of 2650 mah recharable Duracells in there for 99 cents. Like an idiot, I passed on the two sets of AAA's they have, as I have four and only use two at a time for my remote. Apparently my dad needed some, but they were gone the next trip we made.

bread's done
Back