CAGiversary!
The Lougheed Mall Walmart has a bunch of PC games for $10:
GuildWars: GOTY
Mercenaries 2:world in flames
CSI: Hard Evidence
Viva Pinata
final Fantasy online
and some cheap junky games

Final Fantasy online? As in Final Fantasy XI? Cause you can download that for free now. But it still costs $15 a month to play.

But there are a couple good titles there.

I've found at Wal-mart, always find a scanner to see what price the game is in the system. They're bad at re-pricing their PC games after price drops.
I remember buying Neverwinter Nights Platinum a couple months after its release. The price tag said $54.99 but when I got to the checkout it scanned at $24.99

Good price for Guild Wars. Free online is great.

Mercs 2 is $15 at EB, so it's not that great of a deal. Plus it's a PC port of a buggy, glitchy console game, which means it's even more glitchy and buggy, not to mention non-optimized.

is starcraft or diablo 2 on sale? i want to buy them both again.. although the CDs are either missing or broken..... gawd i wanna play again!

I'm not sure, just wait for StarCraft II or Diablo III, BTW final fantasy does come with some free days of play I think

[quote name='Bencherstyle']is starcraft or diablo 2 on sale? i want to buy them both again.. although the CDs are either missing or broken..... gawd i wanna play again![/quote]

If you still have the cases with the CD key stickers you can use those codes at Blizzard.com store to download copies of the games

bread's done
Back