$10 PS3 games at newegg. dark sector and stranglehold [PS3]

alucard454

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, i don't know if this has already been posted, but a brief search turned up nothing, so i'll go ahead.

Dark Sector [PS3]

and

Stranglehold [PS3]

are both currently $9.99 at newegg.com. I'm sure most of you guys either have or wouldn't want these, but I'm a brand new (3 days) PS3 owner, so i'm probably gonna snatch em both up to check out after LBP finally gets old... And anyone else who just snagged a PS3 using that amazon/sony deal or whatever, here's a couple of cheap games to help get you started :)

EDIT:

annnnnnd goddammit, dark sector is already out of stock. i added them both to my cart, and then thought "wow, i should really share this deal with CAG, like a nice guy!" ... came and wrote this post, then went back to click checkout.... BAM, out of stock.

grrrrrrr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word, I got to work at 8:15am, checked out both games by chance (been waiting for a while for them to be in stock) and ordered them instantly. It went OOS really fast.

You can find both these games used at blockbuster for $10 too. I got Dark Sector and for the $10, it was easily worth it.

I bought stranglehold at kmart awhile back on clearance for 10 and while it was fun for awhile, it's hardly a steal at 10. Id say that's the price where it's just right.

stranglehold is back in stock in case any one was interested. I missed the first few times it was in stock and decided to do auto-notify. Got email this morning and finally made the purchase. Cool game in my opinion.

[quote name='mythus']does this include the movie or is that a special edition of some kind? - stranglehold[/QUOTE]

Stranglehold ce has Hard Boiled on it, normal version does not.

bread's done
Back